Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

NEW Jerry's sequential group purchase thread

22K views 71 replies 23 participants last post by  96LT1GUY 
#1 · (Edited)
At the request of Jerry, I started a new thread for those interested in his kit. I emailed him and feels that it is perhaps too soon to offer another GP HOWEVER, if we can get at least 10 members onboard here, he can offer the same great deal from last time around.

$145 shipped to US addresses ONLY.

The proffered method of payment is Paypal. Any other method may take longer for your order to be processed.

Kits will be shipped as completed.

Here's the link to his product
http://www.jerryselectronics.com/turnsignals/motionsignals.htm

And here's Thumps demo video
http://www.jerryselectronics.com/turnsignals/impalass/video/thump.mov

Lets get the ball rolling on this one. He may not offer a GP like this for a long while. I'm sure he will chime in here and he is the man to direct your questions and concerns to. I am merely the messenger.

Updated list as of 4/4 @ 9:05PM EST:

1. 96LT1GUY
2. ImpalaSSpeed96
3. redone 13
4. bigmike750
5. Chris96Coprice
6. imposster95
7. Nassim
8. KingsKrew
9. Norsk95SS
10. SSoreal
11. Marine Mike
12. Carlos (2 sets)
13. Stoney

See less See more
#6 ·
X2 - got mine from a group purchase few years back and finally got it installed recently. Very good quality, excellent instructions and offers so many features.

If you are considering a kit, this is the one to get.

#7 · (Edited)
If you are interested in it, can you add your name to the list I started, so the OP does not have to search through posts figuring out and writing down who wants a kit.

I have been saying I would do this mod for about 10 years now. I'm glad he had the motivation to get us a nice little bit of change off the price and kick me in the tail to finally doing it.

1. 96LT1GUY
2. ImpalaSSpeed96
3. redone 13
4. bigmike750

#8 ·
Technically, I'm the first person on the list ;)

#11 ·
So far we've got

1. 96LT1GUY
2. ImpalaSSpeed96
3. redone 13
4. bigmike750
5. Chris96Coprice

I've got this posted on our local club forum, lets get some more interest in this excellent kit!

#13 ·
Ok that's 6 so far. More than half way there. I'll be putting the "roster" up in the very first post and I will add/subtract names from there.

#17 ·
Nassim is added to the list. That makes 7.

Lets not lose traction for an excellent product at an excellent price.

Jerry is willing to be generous with his hard work and time spent building these.

#19 ·
KingsKrew added to the list. Lets keep it going!

#20 ·
Norsk95SS added via PM

#23 ·
Thanks! Much appreciated.

#24 ·
SSoreal added.

#31 ·
How does this kit work if you upgrade to LED bulbs? Is the flash control independant of amperage load?

#34 ·
Thanks goes to CHILNLO and impreSSive for their part.

The list has been updated as of now. Looks like 13 people interested. Total of 14 kits.

As far as tech questions, they should be directed to Jerry himself.

Also, for payment, I have not informed him of our numbers as of yet. Once I post this, I'm sending him an email to see.

Thanks for making this work guys. I'll post here what I hear from Jerry.

#36 ·
Hello,

Thanks for the response and good words about the kit! :)

I didn't think we would make it to 10 kits, but glad to see we passed it!

Here's the link for the group buy price... you must use this link to get the lower price:

http://jerryselectronics.com/turnsignals/impalass/impalagroupbuy.htm

You must pay using PayPal as this will speed up your order and give you a tracking number, if you must send a check there is a mail-in order form on the above link, but it will add 3 weeks to your order. I will start working on the kits Monday 5th and should start shipping later that week.

If you order 2 kits and ship to the same address, your second kit should only be $135, email me if that's not the case when you check out.

Thanks to you all for supporting this kit!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.