Ash Tray Light Bulb
Courtesy Light Bulb
Glove Box Light Bulb
Instrument Panel Light Bulb
Map Light Bulb
1157 can fit
Back Up Light Bulb
Brake Light Bulb
Rear Turn Signal Light Bulb" i wanted a description at least telling me in their picture from left to right where they go. It said it fit my car and they turn on but i like to make sure i have everything. And my map lights are tiny compared to these LED's dont know how thats gonna work. I also had to use a ziptie to keep my passenger flood/courtesy light from falling out but it does work and is bright.

·
Registered
7,865 Posts
Ok, if you got "exactly" what's shown in the pic then there's one set of 1157 and they go to the taillight. You got 3 sets of one style plug and 3 of another. I'm guessing each one's different count of little squares is for increasing lumens, so pick for comparative desired illumination between the 3 for each type's corresponding locations.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you ill be looking for more 1157's then to do the whole rear lights. The small LEDs fit except for map lights maybe that takes some extra time to figure out if i really wanted them.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I ordered that same set on eBay. The bulbs are a good value but that "kit" is not really for our cars. All of those at the top will fit the license plate light, under the dash/above the feet of each front passenger, and ash tray. Any of the bulbs will fit in any of these locations- your choice.

Bottom row of the pic: none of the first three types of bulbs fit anywhere on our cars. I was able to find a use for them in another vehicle. The last bulb is an 1157 style but it will not fit our tail light housing. While the base is an 1157 style, the area where the LED's mount to the bulb frame is wider than the 1157 base. On my car, this prevents the bulb from going in far enough to connect. If you are looking for the door panel courtesy lights and dome light, they each use a 44mm festoon LED.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts