Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I've been lurking for the past 5 months or so using all of the useful information that has been offered here throughout the years to help restore my wagon.
I have recently acquired a 1991 Caprice Wagon. Such a huge, beautiful and stylish car! In the past I had a 96 Caprice sedan which I have missed ever since I let it go. I had always admired the wagons, especially due to the rarity of them in my area since their inception. So when I stumbled upon this one for sale (not running) I jumped at the opportunity. I love these B-bodies from the styling to the smooth ride.
I appreciate the wealth of knowledge shared here and hope to help out as well. Came as a bit of a shock since I had my last Caprice to now of how much harder it is to find parts for our great cars, but I love how this community seems to help each other out!
I have done a decent amount of work to my wagon so far, from getting it running again, to engine maintenance/refresh, some exterior work and much more to go.
I look forward to being a part of this great community!
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Coming home...
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Currently in progress

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.