Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recived my issca mamber paket today, Inside i received the impala sscene magazine, my member card, and a window sticker, but i didn't recive the landyard. Who do i contact for this information? My member # is 01681. Thanks! Also in the letter it says " when someone asks how to join the club, you will have the information on the back of the card. Yet my card is blank on the back? :confused: Is this right?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! i bumped it up, so someone see it in the main page, since there was only one other topic here! :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eric i also did not receive my lanyard when i got my packet today...Maybe they are out of stock?? I will e-mail and see what happens
Hey I'm member number 01680

PS. I was looking forward to my lanyard. I wanted to use it for my work badge/ID :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Guys,I e-mailed Sam Martin PRO on this.Hopefully you will hear something soon on it. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eric & Jimmy,
We are out of lanyards and expecting them any day. We have a list of the new Members that didn't receive them and they will mail out separately. Sorry there was not an explanation, but you will get them!!! We have had a run of new members and we really appreciate all the enthusiasm.
The membership card is a one sided card now due to new stock that prevents us from printing on both sides. If some body asks you how to join, tell them to go to http://www.goissca.org/ or to ImpalaSSforum.com!!!
I guess we need to change the welcome letter so you do not get misled.
Sam Martin
ISSCA Public Relations Officer

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the update, i'll keep an eye out for my lanyard! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts