Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy to be apart of this site.I'm hoping learn about some upgrades and keep my new to me car running great.Car is a 1995 Buick Roadmaster sedan.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Duke, Happy to have you along for the ride. What are your plans for your car? Here's a little gift that may help you out. http://www.missl.org/wayback/handbook/Compiled SS Handbook.pdf
Also be sure to check stickies. Lots of info there.

Welcome and be prepared for some wild rides in the discussions.

Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Happy to be apart of this site.I'm hoping learn about some upgrades and keep my new to me car running great.Car is a 1995 Buick Roadmaster sedan.

Yo, welcome. Always glad to see a RMS join up. What caught is, "and keep my new to me car running great". I applaud your focus on maint. for quality of life for your car. And more important for you and passengers.

Hint: If you're on a phone I learned that hitting the space bar twice fast automatically puts in a period, and adds a space for the next sentence.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha, I got it now.
Trolling for Daisy DUKE, Eh Duke? :p

Mark: Snowman-33
I don't know what that means(maybe).The car isn't my flavor.Bought stock steel rims and new tires.Having trouble getting front coil springs.Rear coils came from summit.Flames not my flavor either,but I will paint it one solid color.Car is worth it to me after a year search for one.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
I don't know what that means(maybe).The car isn't my flavor.Bought stock steel rims and new tires.Having trouble getting front coil springs.Rear coils came from summit.Flames not my flavor either,but I will paint it one solid color.Car is worth it to me after a year search for one.
I'm sure some got it here. I would certainly hope so anyway. Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazard. She was the reason Daisy Duke shorts are so appealing. The flames would fit in with real red neck, ala General Lee Charger. I was only ribbing you but since it failed....... Maybe I'm just too old.

Mark: snowman-33

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
I'm sure some got it here. I would certainly hope so anyway. Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazard. She was the reason Daisy Duke shorts are so appealing. The flames would fit in with real red neck, ala General Lee Charger. I was only ribbing you but since it failed.......:crying: Maybe I'm just too old.

Mark: snowman-33

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Here is some pics of it,now don't all of you start hating....lol
Hating. Like you and spaces between punctuation? :p

I didn't notice the pun with the OP's name until after starting this reply. I remembered the show, but not a fan. Serial murder of Gen 2 Chargers and all.

So Duke-, you got a square rig there. At least you know what your first and foremost mod should be. lol If you don't already have an exact color/scheme in mind, why not start a thread in 'Exterior' and see what some others might offer. At least 50% of replies ought to be helpful. ;)

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK,I get it now.Just a little before my time.I wish I lived in a area where a car like this is a pantie dropper...lol

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hating. Like you and spaces between punctuation? :p

I didn't notice the pun with the OP's name until after starting this reply. I remembered the show, but not a fan. Serial murder of Gen 2 Chargers and all.

So Duke-, you got a square rig there. At least you know what your first and foremost mod should be. lol If you don't already have an exact color/scheme in mind, why not start a thread in 'Exterior' and see what some others might offer. At least 50% of replies ought to be helpful. ;)
I think my spaces are the same as yours,maybe not?They sure look the same.As for the paint I thought It was black when I went to buy it.It's a very dark blue,pretty sure its a 2012 midnight blue GM color.I don't mind it and a very easy color to blend.Thanks,
Duke

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
....The car isn't my flavor.Bought stock steel rims and new tires.Having trouble getting front coil springs.Rear coils came from summit.Flames not my flavor either,but I will paint it one solid color.Car is worth it to me after a year search for one.

Is it you ain't into the d. blue, or just the flames...? Unless you're a banker and it's your driver then maybe just lose everything behind the wheelwells and tone down the stuff on the hood. The 'nosebra' look (maybe faint tinted blue) is nice with that frontend.

Seeing your other thread ever slightly reminded me of my last gf's Dk. Blue/ fat wh. stripes '68/9 Camaro SS. Eye-catcher, both of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts