Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am Christine and I own a 1995 Impala SS. I am always looking for info and inspiration!:) I live in Ontario, Canada and only drive my Impala in the nice weather months, so she still looks good for her age. This is the newest Impala I have owned, the last one being a 1970. I love the SS package and hope to keep her for a long time and also to interact and learn from other forum members. Happy Cruising Everyone!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello, I am Christine and I own a 1995 Impala SS. I am always looking for info and inspiration!:) I live in Ontario, Canada and only drive my Impala in the nice weather months, so she still looks good for her age. This is the newest Impala I have owned, the last one being a 1970. I love the SS package and hope to keep her for a long time and also to interact and learn from other forum members. Happy Cruising Everyone!

Welcome to the forum!! Plenty to learn on here that's for sure!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Welcome Christine! Pull up your most comfortable chair.Everything you want to know about your '95 Imp SS is right here!

I've owned a few '70 Impala's myself...and a couple 95 DCM SS's. Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.