Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

New mobile application for your IPhone

5K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  No Moa 
#1 ·
New Mobile Application

Hi everyone,

We have completed the testing of our mobile application, and it is now available for purchase in the iTunes store.

When searching for the app, you have look up "AutoGuide". Once you have found and downloaded it, you will be able to go through our list of sites and choose this one.

You can also click on this link to download it to your iPhone/iTunes directly:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/autoguide-com/id412489069?mt=8

The app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, it will work on those as well, and you can easily jump between them. We do have plans to also release a free version of the app in the future supported by mobile advertising.

#3 ·
me too!

#6 ·
my ip4 has no prob with the full version.
but theres a stripped down format available on vbulletin that can be set as an option and is phone friendly.
and no app needed :rolleyes:

#7 ·
You mean like what Internet Brands did with m.ls1tech.com???

The full version of all forums works fine on my Evo 4G...but I will admit the M version of LS1Tech is a good deal easier to read on the phone screen.

I'd say thats the most straightforward solution, and if you really feel you must have an app for it...you should probably support Android...Android surpassed IOS in marketshare recently...and with Verizon finally getting the iPhone4, I'm sure there will be a bit of a fight back and forth between the 2 for a while...but regardless of that, both platforms are going to continue to be in the pockets of most for a long time.

#16 ·
Me too, I was wondering what was that auto guide app was about, it popped up on my android the other day when I put in the forum name. Now I notice that I don't have to sign into the forum on my phone anymore....I wonder do this new auto app has sumthing to do with that:confused:

#15 ·
I agree with Sinister. I've never been an Apple fan and never will be. I got the Droid because I'm a individual unlike the Sheeple who buy from Apple. I think that Apple worshippers would honestly buy iGas to put in their iCar so they can drive to the iStore and buy some iGroceries to make iCheeseburgers. The way Apple wants to put an "i" in front of eveything they sale makes me want to iVomit.

#17 ·
I think that Apple worshippers would honestly buy iGas to put in their iCar so they can drive to the iStore and buy some iGroceries to make iCheeseburgers. The way Apple wants to put an "i" in front of eveything they sale makes me want to iVomit.

HAHAHAHA. That is true. The only Apple product I ever had was an iPad that I won in a raffle last summer. Gave it to the mother in law.

#18 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.