Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove it home last night, so now its time to find some parts. Interior is dark sapphire blue

power antenna
fuse panel cover
rear cargo cover
cargo area light covers, need both sides
carpet mats, front and rear
dash mat
hood emblem
shifter handle, girlfriend doesn't like chrome skull thats now on the shifter :)
wood trim spear shaped piece that goes at very front of the drivers side fender, just needs to be straight not worried about condition of vinyl.

shipping to FL zip 32579

thanks

Bob H.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
I think I have a fuse panel cover $6. I have the cargo light lenses $25, and the front trim spear $20. I should be able to get the shifter $13, and hood emblem $10.

For the dash mat, do you mean the dash pad on top of the dash? If so, I have an excellent one $60. Shipping for this is disproportionate to the price. About $45-50 by Greyhound, and you would have to pick it up at the local Greyhound depot. I can ship all of the parts together, and the shipping would cover all of them.

I also repair antennas...send me your good mast and pigtail (cut at the motor end), and I will return a working antenna for $65. If you get all of the parts listed above, I will take $10 off of the price of the antenna.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I have a 93 cargo cover which does not appear to have been used much, but it is missing a rubber nub on the shaft on the handle end. $60

If you are interested I also have a decent shape blue leather steering wheel from a 92 with good looking horn switches and an airbag. The photo shows the worst scuff. $60

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I have a fuse panel cover $6. I have the cargo light lenses $25, and the front trim spear $20. I should be able to get the shifter $13, and hood emblem $10.
Fred, I'll take all the parts listed above. Please PM your paypal details and the total with shipping. No I don't need a dash pad, I am looking for a dash mat to cover the pad that at the present has no cracks and I want to keep it that way. If I am still looking for an antenna when I get the old one out I'll PM you about getting it repaired.

thanks

Bob H.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 93 cargo cover which does not appear to have been used much, but it is missing a rubber nub on the shaft on the handle end. $60
Is that a shipped price? If it is I'll take it, if not could you find out how bad the shipping would be from Canada to Florida.

thanks

Bob H.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
No, but I will check tomorrow and send you a PM.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Forgot yesterday, postal shipping would be $40, which is pretty steep.
I paid $20 to get a burgundy one sent from the US a couple of years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts