Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I figured I'd join the forums and post the SS since you don't find many like this one! My dad and I found this car a few months ago up in Richmond VA, purchased from the original owner with only 18xx ORIGINAL miles! The previous owner strictly drove it to super chevy shows and modified it a little to stand out from the rest starting with Forgeline wheels, Baer big brake kit, Hotchkis suspension, Arizona speed and marine shorty headers, callaway honker intake, and more I'm sure I'm forgetting, I literally have every single nut and bolt that come off this car whenever something was modified as well as the original paperwork from the when the car was bought new! Even have the original wheels and tires. The car is a time capsule on the inside and still smells new!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
[EDIT]
Ok. I read more carefully. Those are ASM
Nice score you and pops.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! and 96 Black me and my dad were thinking the same thing, either sell now or hold on to it, its just a matter of time before they go up! Everytime I look at the car I fall in love with it all over again and think who would ever want to get rid of this! But as they say everything is for sale for the right price ;)

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Hahaha I was only "half" joking. Depending entirely on what constitutes an amazing return on your purchase price, I don't think it'd be worth the --> decades <-- you'd have to keep it --> in a dark garage <-- before it's the highest $$$$$$$$ car auctioned at Mecum's that year. Enjoy driving it. Together.

But feel free pinging Jay Leno or that guy with the "one of every car ever made" collection and see if they can't live without it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts