Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I just got back from the Import and Truck Bash (formally the Indy Truck Bash)in Indianaplois. Here are some killer B-Bods that were there. If you'd like to see the rest of my pics from the show go here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=4291497333
This first one was a done, start to finish, in 1 week. I forgot his name but he was from Negative Camber and I believe he was from Ohio. He didn't know about this forum so I invited him to take a gander.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're on! They just blend in with my hat I guess. Got ear plugs in too! May be crazy, but not stupid!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I ain't surprised it only took him a week from start to finish.

All its got done to it is some wheels and a $10,000 paint job.

If I had alot of money mine would have been completed in less than a month and would better looking than that.

But regardless about my jealousness and envy... Good pics thanks for sharing.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first car looks awesome; that's a very striking design on the sides. But those green cars, including the wagon, are all absolutely hideous. I honestly question how anyone could find those colors (and some of those rims) even mildly attractive.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did notice how a lot of the cars painted their stock grilles and didn't go with the Imp one. Makes me think about reconcidering getting a Imp grille.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Makes me think about reconcidering getting a Imp grille.--'94 9C1 Novice<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right on dude :D :D
Everybody has an SS grille....kinda boring, don't ya think?
I LOVE my big chrome grille!!!
It just screams, "GET OUTA THE WAY!!"

Later,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts