Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've been on here. Still have some B bodies but no 91-96 until this week. Came across a 94 Roadmaster Sedan for a great deal and couldn't pass it up. It's not getting fuel but starts with starter fluid. Guessing Fuel pump relay, wiring or pump. It's Light Driftwood, has a LT1 billet home plate delete cap, Mezeire electric wp, and a pioneer cd with xm. I had some stuff left over from the fleetwood that I plan on putting in, K&N air filter, black silicone vacuum hoses, sewer pipe intake, and possibly a racetronix fuel pump wiring kit (might save this for my 80 caprice LT1 swap unless the wiring on buick looks bad). When I bought it I debated doing a body swap with either my 80 caprice or 81 lesabre but the body is pretty clean so I don't think I could bring myself to doing it. You can never have too many B bodies right???
I have got to do something about the top. Any ideas? would taking the fabric off and painting the pieces underneath look decent? Do the pieces underneath come off easy without leaving much of a trace or would I have a bunch of holes to fill and extra trim pieces to track down from a non cloth top roady like you have to do on the FWB? Do I just suck it up and pay to have a new top put on?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Seeing that the FW and RMS are cousins, they will pose similar issues with the cloth top removal. You may find some rust holes in the metal under the cloth top. The back window trim is different for the smooth top.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts