Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered up a set of seat covers from www.leatherseats.com

I've been wanting these for awhile now but now that my seats are starting to tear all over and I don't want to chance ruining the cushions I finally pulled the trigger on the purchase. I have a friend who does upholstery who is going to help me get these installed and make any necessary repairs to the seat frames/springs as needed. I had already located a nice good used passenger side lower seat foam that I'm going to use on my drivers seat to restore the sagging cushion.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
price?

Cool. Been looking at them too to purchase from.

Front and rear?
Standard colors?
What was the total price to your door?

Thanks!!

Rob.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
They offer an Impala SS package which is factory coloring, stitching and perforated on seating surface and back surface which is what I bought and cost is $999 to the door (kit contains both front seats and headrest covers and also the rear seat and armrest cover with the proper embroidery). https://www.leatherseats.com/shop/special-deals/chevrolet-special-deals/1994-1996-chevrolet-impalass-smoke-pkg.html?___store=mobile They also have a section where you can custom design your seats in 2 tone, different color stitching, perforated or non perforated and depending on what you choose the price changes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts