Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my shifter and center console lid redone I think they came out great.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
Right smart looking! And you were going to let us wait exactly how long before telling who exactly redid them???? And if shehe'll do more????? lol

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have Facebook I can send u the link

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I trying to get in touch with him. To see which way is the best to get in contact with him without Facebook .

·
Registered
93 caprice wagon
633 Posts
Been a long time since I been on here. Trying to remember how to use this site. I can rewrap the 96 SS shifters, also been doing an impala logo leather stamp on them as well. The console lids I can do with a few options for the embroidered logo, and any color material you want. I have a fb page with an album that's public, so if you don't have a fb you can still view the pics.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Looking good!!!! How much does this run? I would love to do the same.

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
i dont have fb ...
Alas, kindred brethren. My stuff is in good condition, and I have a SS velour cover on the lid now. But nice just to scope it out for future options. A dark gray shifter seems neat.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
9SEA1, lmao ???

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Looking good!!!! How much does this run? I would love to do the same.
X2 on that 9SEA1.

I am interested in getting the 96 Shift Knob recovered with Red Stitching and Possibly the "SS" Logo embossed instead of the Impala. Do you have a price list or a link you could post so we could see pricing and how best make arrangements. I have a spare Knob I could send so would not be a big rush.

On the console lid, how does that work? Do we send you the entire lid OR do we have to pull off the original cover OR is it an entire new cover that you make??? Really like the look of the covers. Do you also do anything to recover the Armrests? BTW - Don't have a FB account....Thx.

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
Definition of Curiosity:

Trying to figure out which folks without FB are just old, or intelligent, when everybody knows you can't be both.

And how to get things moving? Just keep posting: threats, begging, promises, general excitement. He'll get word eventually and check back in.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Trying to figure out which folks without FB are just old, or intelligent, when everybody knows you can't be both.

And how to get things moving? Just keep posting: threats, begging, promises, general excitement. He'll get word eventually and check back in.
For those that knows his fb username, please post it.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Any more info on these shifters and console covers??

Sent from my Nexus 6P

·
Registered
340 Posts
Cosole lid/arm rests.

During November of 2016 I first learnt of Adrian's talent. I shipped him my console lid cover and four arm rests. I wanted them covered in the matching SS leather but with baseball stitching. Price was extremely fair, quality of work was second to none and the turn around time was fantastic. Some years back I had my steering wheel recovered by an outfit in Texas, they done a wonderful job but it was quite costly. I recently saw one that Adrian revered, beautiful and I think the cost was $200.00 with trade in or $240.00 shipped to you, fantastic price. During the life of my Impala I have used two different upholsterers for seats, another for the steering wheel, one for roof liner and now Adrian. Of course hind sight is 20/20, to do it all over I would have Adrian do it all. My thanks.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts