Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I in the process of buying a 94 S.S. w/21,000 miles, it was in an accident and is now repaired. It seems as though the rear passenger tire is pretty close to the bottom of the fender. (about 1-1.5 inches) off from other side. From past experience I would say that an air shock was bad or low. But there are no nozels to put in air that I could find. Is there a place to pump up these shocks, or would I have to replace it? Or could it be something more serious? Also the power steering system has a leak (assuming its not a hose) Would it be expensive to fix or replace? I have a 1964 Impala and I have fell in love with the 94-96's So now I have to have one!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Take it to a body shop and have them check everything. I mean everything. How bad was the accident that it was in?

------------------
-Wade
94 SS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I bought the car, I paid $8500 and traded in my 90 caddi seville (headache relieved) I took it to my body man and he confirmed my beliefs that it had some bondo in the rear quarter (passenger) and they did a poor job of it. Car rides fine no pulling, and it doesn't ride crooked at all. So my main concern is repairing body, power steering hoses, and I smell antifreeze. I'll let you know how it goes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.