Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good- I wish there was someone out in Ohio that I could trust to do a good job on my car-- I have just heard too many hack jobs from disappointed people out here in Toledo, Ohio--

System looks good- and nice work to Scott Williams- I continue to hear praise for your efforts in the mobile audio/ video department for our B-Bodies--

Tom Wheaton
Toledo, Ohio
95 DCM- soon to be back to stock
94 9C1- soon to be modded

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randy,
Looks like a great set up. Good choice with the PG amp a Pioneer head unit. One question...why did you not go with some 6.5" components in the doors?

BTW, what class are you? Class of '95 here!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Randy,
It looks great and super clean!

It's a little hard to tell with the dark carpet, but how are those subs mounted? It doesn't look like they have boxes...did you mount them right to the supports behind the rear seat? How does it sound?

Cheers,
Jeff

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the positive comments. :cool:

Answers to questions... I graduated from A&M way back in 1985. :D Made it four years through the Corp in Squadron Four. heh - I still got my boots!

I had the Boston Acoustic plates for several years now. I might replace them someday with 6.5's but they sound good to me for now, especially since the amp has a high pass filter and they are no longer trying to play low frequencies.

The subs are screwed into a board inside the trunk that goes across the back side of the seat. The board is screwed into the metal you see in the pictures. It sounds good to me.
(Wife complains that she hears the car over the TV inside the house now. hehehe
)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by MooSSe:
The subs are screwed into a board inside the trunk that goes across the back side of the seat. The board is screwed into the metal you see in the pictures. It sounds good to me.
(Wife complains that she hears the car over the TV inside the house now. hehehe
)[/QB][/QUOTE]

That ought to be loud enough! Thanks!

Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts