Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
95' Impala SS
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the B-body community. First & foremost I'd like to give graditude to one of thee most resourceful forums on the net. I'm very aware of the knowledge & advice that is offered & it has been very helpful & much appreciated馃檹 & hope to give back as much as possible .I'm a welder/fabricator & professional auto detailer from Florida & own a black 95 SS with 122k miles(3rd one owned). Purchased from NJ 2yrs ago, spent a year recovering it to it's former glory you can imagine the rust removal & repairs馃槕. It's basically stock with minor modifications as well as emissions delete. So far everything is copesthetic馃憣 glad to be aboard.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive side marker light

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
Welcome to the forum!

@GoremanX and I will soon be abusing you as a source of fabrication knowledge.

Any chance you want to make your front wheels work?

Reactions: Johnp410

Premium Member
LT1 to 383 rebuild - Trick Flow 195 Gen X Heads - CompCams LT1 XR276HR12 - 32lb injectors - 1.5 Rock
Hey IronSS. Welcome brother. I鈥檓 new to the group as well. What part of FL you from. I get down to Tampa often visiting family and would enjoy seeing your car. I鈥檓 in the middle of a rebuild and working on my wheel approach. I鈥檝e gone a similar route with the wheels refinishing them with gloss black powercoat but I CNCed the lip, and rim. Have new caps that I鈥檓 playing around with - all black, black ring with metal center cap and black sticker and your approach with billet lugs. Would you mind posting some pics of the front and rear wheels as you have it set up? Also any advice on the grill. I鈥檓 adding a new 2鈥 cowl hood and my existing grill needs replacing. Here are some pics of my wheels for reference. Backs are widened to 10.5鈥 so to fit the MT315鈥檚. Finally - what size tires are you running front and back and are you using any spacers? Looks like your rear wheels are closer to the fender lip than stock. Digging the stance. Well done.

Premium Member
LT1 to 383 rebuild - Trick Flow 195 Gen X Heads - CompCams LT1 XR276HR12 - 32lb injectors - 1.5 Rock
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Hubcap

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Registered
95' Impala SS
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
View attachment 205910
View attachment 205913
View attachment 205912
View attachment 205911
[/QUOTE
Hey there bud, Those are purtty馃憖馃憣 there, I prefer that look myself but my rims were curb checked & reconditioned on the lip x4 to be powder coated. I tried center caps a week ago after a year of riding with the lugs effect & didn't care for em so I returned em. My tires are stock size & no spaces, I just eliminated the wheel well moldings. As for the grille there's a US seller on ebay that sells oem gm grills (unpainted). Thanks for sharing your wheels man.馃

Registered
96 Impala SS
Hello to the B-body community. First & foremost I'd like to give graditude to one of thee most resourceful forums on the net. I'm very aware of the knowledge & advice that is offered & it has been very helpful & much appreciated馃檹 & hope to give back as much as possible .I'm a welder/fabricator & professional auto detailer from Florida & own a black 95 SS with 122k miles(3rd one owned). Purchased from NJ 2yrs ago, spent a year recovering it to it's former glory you can imagine the rust removal & repairs馃槕. It's basically stock with minor modifications as well as emissions delete. So far everything is copesthetic馃憣 glad to be aboard.
View attachment 205869
View attachment 205868
Beautiful 馃槏馃槏馃挴

1 - 11 of 11 Posts