Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new vendor here on the site, I wanted to give a little run down on my business and what I can bring to the table for the members here. My name is Sean "Chubby" Campbell and 4Wheelparts Cleveland is my store. I've been a member here for a while and wanted to be able to take care of some of the guys here on the site so I became a vendor today!

Here are some of the product lines I think the members here would be interested in, we do alot more than just trucks!

American Racing
Auto Meter
Edelbrock
KMC
Motor Metal
Mickey Thompson
Toyo
Nitto
BFG
Goodyear
MSD
TransDapt
Painless wiring
Magnaflow
Corsa
Dynomax
JBA
Gibson
Hypertech
Superchips
Weld
Centerline
Race-Master tires
Mastercraft seats
APC
Royal Purple
Mothers
Energy Suspension
Powerslot Brakes
SSBC Brakes
Baer Brakes

The list goes on and on.....

I will extend Impalassforum discounts to all members, anywhere from 10% to 40% on our products, as well as discounted shipping rates anywhere in the lower 48!

Hours: M-T 9am-6pm, Weds 9am-9pm, TH-F 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-5pm.

Phone: 1-216-267-6668, ask for Chubby

[ 02-02-2007, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: chubby ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome. Glad to see more vendors!!!!
Racing tires grabbed my eye. Good to be able to buy from a supporter.
Again welcome and good luck with the business.
Karl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chubby,
Do you carry Mother's Yellow Power Ball? I have the red one. I want the more aggressive yellow one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I've got the full line of Mother's products. We just added them in 2006 and the feedback has been awesome. I will look up the Yellow powerball for ya tomorrow and shoot you a pm!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MOTHERS IS EXCLUSIVLY SELLING THE YELLOW BALL ON THEIR WEBSITE, BUT I HAVE A CALL IN TO GET A CSE IN MY STORE. I WILL UPDATE YOU THIS WEEK ON MY PROGRESS!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW...WORKING ON A CASE DISCOUNT WITH THEM AS WELL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As far as air intakes and filters go, I have AFE, Air Raid, K&N, Volant and AEM.

I'm working with the vendors to find out applications and fitment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.