Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I should finally take a second to quit lurking and introduce myself. Name is Alex, this is my first wagon I have owned and I have to say I'm hooked. I drive a 94 caprice classic wagon, factory tow package, 68k on the odo and I only payed 2k!

I used to be a dedicated BMW owner but I had to change things up a bit. The sole reason of this car is so I could have a dd that could tow my SCCA club racing Spec Miata. I'll have to get some pics with the Miata hooked up but until then I do have this one:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Super Moderator
8,905 Posts
Welcome! Make sure you fill in your location in your profile so we know roughly where you're from when you ask questions; it's very helpful!

These cars have roof racks - you could probably just get three friends and put the miata up on the roof racks.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. I cannot see your image, if you copy the link you can paste it via the insert image button in the toolbar.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
WELCOME!! Lots of good info & parts here!!!!:D

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome to the wacky world of wagons. This forum has many members, and a great data base of information.

Keep in mind most mechanical and electrical issues are not exclusive to wagons, but to sedans as well. The search function is most helpful in that respect, as many times a subject that you know started in wagons gets moved because it relates to sedans as well. Moderators here are active in that regard.

If you are unaware of it, there is also a forum exclusively for GM B-body wagons as well. Most of us here have "dual citizenship" and belong to both forums. Twice the info, twice the fun.

You'll find the second forum at:

http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/forum.htm

Welcome, Dave Buchholz

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Congrats on upgrading your ride :)

Is that your house in the background? If so please elaborate it's very interesting....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts