Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally started to put something together.
this page will end up containing every part and information anyone needs in order to clone their 9C1 to a WX3 ( and much more). many pictures of before and after, installations, and all different mods, and I'm not even half done.
I'll have tech write-ups, do's and don't's etc...
check it out and let me know. http://members.home.com/v8killer/9c1

there's a link at the bottom of the page that'll allow you to send me an e-mail direct from the page.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Shawn. I know you had that big library of images, but I could never find the stuff I was looking for. Now there is a page with all the links.

Also I really like what you've done with the car. Great job!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great site! Lots of info and lots of pics! Also a very great car! You did a excellent job!

You also did a great job on the photoshop 2-door; if only that was possible for real!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maikel:
Great site! Lots of info and lots of pics! Also a very great car! You did a excellent job!

You also did a great job on the photoshop 2-door; if only that was possible for real!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you all, since you mentioned the 2 door impala, I put a link on the page under:
"Is THIS what GM should have built?"
refresh the page and check it out.

there you'll see a full size picture of the 2 door impala, I think it looks pretty good, I ha d alot of people thinking I really did that, man did I get a million e-mails asking me questions and how much it would cost :D
that's why I put the comment about me photoshopping it , so people would stop e-mailing me about it.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice looking site! Also that's a really nice paint job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts