Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
Yo Phil, I have a bunch of whiskey if you want some.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell yeah ill take dat.... but im still gonna need drinks for da ladies.... well i guess dey can sip on sum nutcracka! lol

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
People keep bringing wine and I don't like it. Some Asti to toast at midnight, some kinda white wine for before, and jugs of whiskey to mix with other stuff.

Oh yeah, I need to get some beer, I'm thinking XXX.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Try some Remey Red and martinellis apple cider. came up with it at a buddies wedding, after our table drank up all our clear sodas.

·
Signature Section Moderator & CrossFire Club Ambas
15,703 Posts
I will most likely be drinking my bottle of Captain Morgan....

But there is a possibility of some Dom after midnight, maybe some Courvoisier....

And shortly after some vomiting.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts

But there is a possibility of some Dom after midnight, maybe some Courvoisier....

Cooking a seafood dinner for the kids. They haven't had lobster before and plan on picking up some crab legs also. Typically white wine goes will well seafood but I'm going to stick to the Jameson.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts

i hope RESERVED right?

·
Premium Member
6,706 Posts
Nooooo!!

I'll have to wait until the next lunar equinox occuring on the night the platonic shifts of the San Andres Fault cancel each other out in the Z axis; coinciding with a solar flare only able to be witness via a microanalyzer and absolutely no syndicated Simpsons programs may be running...

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I'm playin' guitar and getting paid to do it. :D

·
Signature Section Moderator & CrossFire Club Ambas
15,703 Posts
Meh, end of the world.... 2012.... 2nd coming....

And on the menu:

Captain Morgan 100 proof spiced rum
Courvoisier VSOP
Dom Perignon
Maybe, just maybe pull out the Patron Platinum

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:Dsounds like you guys are prepping to turn 21 wit these weakk ass drinks lol... all i kno is that i'll probly be passed out between some chick legs.... As usual :D:D:D this will all be after i finish all the drinks and finalycwm8

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts