Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i'd chime in. recently bought a 93 caprice wagon w/ 176K miles (now @ 182K) dark blue for $800. previous owner took off the "wood" so i'm "stuck" w/ a nasty looking ride! (don't need tape for anything to stick to it, a plus, maybe!) it's a POS (if u don't know what that means, please ask) but i like it. it's loud (needs exhaust work), ugly (see above wood comment and add rust) but it's one of the only things i own outright that isn't breaking down! i believe it came out of michigan, or somewhere that uses a lot of salt. there doesn't seem to be one part on the car that isn't rusty, except the top but the paint is peeling there. runs like a bull after a branding, rides like a cadillac over a shock absorber test strip, but somehow, i have fallen in love w/ the car. so, do i need professional help?! maybe pics soon.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Welcome to forums! You have caught a disease that as of yet there is no cure for. So your best bet is to feed the addiction! One wagon is never enough, I am sure you will find that out soon enough.

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
Next time get a real Florida car, they come without the rust option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.