Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new csr pump. Has never run except for testing with a car battery. It's mounted already to the stock pump. All you have to do is buy some 2$ gaskets and bolt'em up.. I'm saving you the real work of gutting one those reverse flow pumps and grinding the four knotches in it so the csr will fit flush. This is a GREAT DEAL!
200$+shipping[/COLOR]

Also have a floor shifter assembly I'm letting go for 100$; linkage, shifter, console and all.. I'd rather pickup only because I'd have to build a box .. I also have instructions the last guy gave me so I could install myself-SOLD

Last thing is I also have an impala ss studio spoiler for sale.. Brand New. Never been mounted and comes with the screws to mount it... 100$ + shipping

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Brand new csr pump. Has never run except for testing with a car battery. It's mounted already to the stock pump. All you have to do is buy some 2$ gaskets and bolt'em up..
200$+shipping[/COLOR]

Also have a floor shifter assembly I'm letting go for 100$; linkage, shifter, console and all.. I'd rather pickup only because I'd have to build a box .. I also have instructions the last guy gave me so I could install myself

Last thing is I also have an impala ss studio spoiler for sale.. Brand New. Never been mounted and comes with the screws to mount it... 100$ + shipping
If this is a complete 96 Impala console and shifter, I will take it. Need pictures....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry fellas I shoulda specified!

MY BAD!! The floor shifter assembly is the same on most gm cars/trucks from that year. It's from 96 bravada but the center console has been shaved down to fit a b-body perfectly. I bought it on here from a guy who only sells floor shifter assemblys...

ITS GUARANTEED TO WORK!

N I'll have pics of everything up in about 20min

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
MY BAD!! The floor shifter assembly is the same on most gm cars/trucks from that year. It's from 96 bravada but the center console has been shaved down to fit a b-body perfectly. I bought it on here from a guy who only sells floor shifter assemblys...

ITS GUARANTEED TO WORK!

Thanks for the quick reply, but I have one of those..... Good luck with the sale.

Tim

·
Registered
370 Posts

ITS GUARANTEED TO WORK!

Can u give me the guys info who only sells floor shifter assemblys?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dont Remember

Can u give me the guys info who only sells floor shifter assemblys?
but i did c him on here a couple days ago selling another one so check a few pages back.....

my computers acting like an a**! I'll add pics later....

please everybody read before you send money because few places give refunds these days and im definetely one of 'em. Not to sound harsh or nothing but all the info is there for you on the product then think of it like ebay. do not commit if you dont want to buy.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics too big

for some reason the pics are too big and i dont feel like compressing them so shoot me your email for pics of the waterpump or spoiler..

floor shifter-SOLD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts