Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1995 impala ss and im having some issues with the lights. the hazards work fine but i have no front parking lights and no directionals. any insight would be a huge help!

·
Registered
8,056 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i searched those posts and none of them had they same symptoms. some where close but not the same as mine. i thought id give it a shot to just ask a bunch of guys that are smarter than me in hopes that someone has dealt with it already. buying a volt meter today and will come back with results.

·
Registered
8,056 Posts
A VOM is de regueur for most all red-blooded mal- -people. An FSM = better. Comb the stickies in Engine Prob/Maint. for the link to GOLDSSWAGON wiring diag. if you want to chase circuits. If you think you've got something way more complex than others, then add some background for more useful responses and suggestions. Are you using LEDs? Did you check EVERY bulb for proper function? The Hazards have their own flasher v. other lights - check that out. Was failure immediate one day, or gradually increasing episodes until permanent? Any other recent work especially electrical before this glitch?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts