Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
looks like you paid too much have you heard of
Digital Designs, audioque, sundown audio, incriminator audio, PSI, resonant engineering, fi, or any of the other better companies

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks like you paid too much have you heard of
Digital Designs, audioque, sundown audio, incriminator audio, PSI, resonant engineering, fi, or any of the other better companies
... it was free 99 bro.. im sponsored by kicker.. so that means in my book aint another company better then them.. now thats in my book...lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks good if that is what you wanna run. Only question is do you plan on running those mids and highs on that ZX450.2? I think it might be a lil to much for them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good if that is what you wanna run. Only question is do you plan on running those mids and highs on that ZX450.2? I think it might be a lil to much for them.
... now im going to keep it real my brother.. i have no clue what u talking about.( damn mid.. i like my music high like the volume level ).lmao.. i just get it hooked up the let it bang until possibly something blows(thats if ).. then i do it again,, lol .. its like a broken record.. especially when its free...

·
Registered
444 Posts
... now im going to keep it real my brother.. i have no clue what u talking about.( damn mid.. i like my music high like the volume level ).lmao.. i just get it hooked up the let it bang until possibly something blows(thats if ).. then i do it again,, lol .. its like a broken record.. especially when its free...
you don't know what I am talking about and you are sponsored by kicker. You are going to bridge that amp I am guessing and it will put out 225 x2 @ 2ohms. the 4x6's are rated 25w rms and 50 peak. they won't last long at all.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
lol and hes sponsored? ok wheres my sponsor if they let you know so little about things thats they are giving you for free to make their company look good

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol and hes sponsored? ok wheres my sponsor if they let you know so little about things thats they are giving you for free to make their company look good
.. You damn right! i dont work in the office.. i aint the technician fam . im just the dude thats in the hood and making it look good ez.. ( now if a person is sponsored by a certain brand.. 9 times out of ten it means that that person has some type of talent or something that will make people take notice an eventually end up buying that certain product.) so think about whats going get you to that level and good luck my G.. i does this...

·
Registered
269 Posts
ditto

you don't know what I am talking about and you are sponsored by kicker. You are going to bridge that amp I am guessing and it will put out 225 x2 @ 2ohms. the 4x6's are rated 50w rms and 90 peak. they won't last long at all.

u beat me to it Kapone... i figured Mr.kicker sponser would know what mids would be.... stick to kicker... get on the Rockford Fosgate level... one 12inch T1 would beat harder n better then l7 or cvx.. with the right amp and right box made for it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
u beat me to it Kapone... i figured Mr.kicker sponser would know what mids would be.... stick to kicker... get on the Rockford Fosgate level... one 12inch T1 would beat harder n better then l7 or cvx.. with the right amp and right box made for it.
And you might be right.. but doesnt matter to me. i aint in a competition of who has the best mids or highs..( fact is every car ive ever had was able to shake the project buildings ..and thats all brick..lol). so on to the next... You heard the song called...Watch me do me!... well thats what i do ! Me..

·
Registered
785 Posts
ya'll didnt see when someone noticed who he was?

but the setup should sound nice. ive always been a kicker or fosgate man. best warrantys :D

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
so who is he?? an he said he has somebody hook it up so in what way are YOU contributing to the install other then just driving around with it till something blows as u said. then u said your not in to competition, y would kicker sponsor sombody who doesnt do anything?? but even if he is that just goes to show u what "level" kicker is on.

·
Registered
785 Posts
so who is he?? an he said he has somebody hook it up so in what way are YOU contributing to the install other then just driving around with it till something blows as u said. then u said your not in to competition, y would kicker sponsor sombody who doesnt do anything?? but even if he is that just goes to show u what "level" kicker is on.

i think saying kicker sponsers him is the wrong way to put it. maybe it should be viewed as kicker hopes for people to see him, see what he's got, and want it themselves. not because of what its in or how it sounds. but i dont know your beef with kicker is but theyve always had a nice beat round me

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
if he is he should at least know sometihing about what hes putting in his car other then "elephant stomp"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts