Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
1993 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very sad that the header graphic for this site has exactly zero wagons in it.

That is all...

Registered
A couple-few years back when the new host transitioned to this platform they put out a call for members to contribute frontal 3-quarter pics typical of all their other forums. The time period for submittals was brief and I just happen to catch the deadline to send mine in of good 'ol FTSS, but quite a few others were left in a lurch for what they considered more representative (or more impressive) rides to rep this forum. You can take solace in knowing you're not the first to note the absence of any wagon(s) (and resultant sadness), nor the travesty of injustice served on us all with the same failure to include even a single RMS. And the historical record already captured that the header graphic fantail dozen or more of all our gen's models from the V-Bulletin era was superior in every way.

Buck up, hunker down and bull ahead.

Reactions: GoremanX

Registered
I am very sad there are no stock Impala SS cars on the Impala SS Forum header.

I'm very sad that the header graphic for this site has exactly zero wagons in it.
26 posts and you are upset with one of the few forums that tries to help a large variety of b and d body people.

If you want to be happier with just the header graphic try:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Super Moderator
Rest assured that there are lots of wagon lovers around here. Your two active moderators have owned many, many wagons.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I loooove wagons 馃榿 I own 3 of them of various sizes

Registered
Seriously there is a lot of good information buried in the wagon section.
Is at 2400 posts today.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I'm not bemoaning the lack of info. This is an awesome resource. I was just sarcastically critiquing the header graphic

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Never thought you were. I just find it interesting that I find a lot of good information in the wagon area of a SS car site.
Irony: when googling things for my newest wagon acquisition, I ignored most search results from this forum because I didn't think they'd be relevant (due to the oddly specific car name). Turns out it was the best resource of all. Go figure

Super Moderator
Some of the most knowledgeable wrenchers on this forum have been wagon people. Many of them own/owned SSs as well.

Premium Member
If you want to be happier with just the header graphic try:

Except that place has one of the biggest dickwads in the b-body family pretty much running the roost. I'd post his name, but he's like Betelgeuse and tends to come out from under his bridge when his name is mentioned.

Reactions: GoremanX

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Except that place has one of the biggest dickwads in the b-body family pretty much running the roost. I'd post his name, but he's like Betelgeuse and tends to come out from under his bridge when his name is mentioned.
Yeah I didn't get a very good vibe from that forum. It seems to devolve often. There's some good info in the archives, but it doesn't seem like the kind of place I want to participate in.

And then there's many Facebook groups, those tend to be dominantly peopled by youngins who are into slamming and giant rims, not the direction I'm interested in. Plus, the less time spent on Facebook, the better.

Registered
He rarely posts anything these days. Hell, no one really posts there at all anymore.

Yeah I didn't get a very good vibe from that forum. It seems to devolve often. There's some good info in the archives, but it doesn't seem like the kind of place I want to participate in.

And then there's many Facebook groups, those tend to be dominantly peopled by youngins who are into slamming and giant rims, not the direction I'm interested in. Plus, the less time spent on Facebook, the better.
Much more info on this website than over there anyways. Most folks there prefer stock and unmodified rides.

Stay far away from FB groups. All they do on the wagon one is ask the same questions about springs and swaybars anyways.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts