Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this post is allowed here. I recently purchased a bunch of parts out of the estate of a car collector. One of the cars he was planning to restore was a 90's Impala SS. Over the years, he has bought items he needed for the resto from the local GM dealers. The NOS parts were part of one of the auction lots I bought.

I am going through the parts I bought and listing them on Ebay for auction. Each part starts at $9.99 and has NO RESERVE. I am listing the parts as I go through the parts so there will likely be more as I continue to go through the parts.

Here is a list of the items I listed last night:

NOS GM 1994-1996 Impala SS Grey Front Floormats 12343624 Caprice 9C1 New In Box!

NOS GM Upper Seat Cover 1996 Impala SS 16780065 Grey Upholstery 1994 1995

NOS GM 1994-96 Chevrolet Impala SS Grey Leather Steering Wheel Caprice

NOS 1994-1996 Impala SS Center Console Assembly 10282771 Gray Never Used

Thank you very much for the ad and good luck bidding,

Jason
Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, the parts are up for auction at no reserve and will be sold to the high bidder(s). I hope to get more items listed by Friday.

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SuperNovaSS are you posting what you have on the forum as well?

1Slammed96SS,

I can appreciate your question. I am into muscle cars and understand the value of their parts better than these Impala SS parts. I decided to go the no reserve auction route on these so I do not have to try to figure out what a fair price is for them. I have a lot of parts to sell and the auction method seems to be the best way to go. I went through a another bin this week and found a few more parts applicable to these cars. I imagine there will be more as I continue to go through things. I hope you can understand where I can coming from by not posting the parts here at a set amount.

Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the other parts I got listed today that I believe are applicable to the Impala SS:

Thanks,

Jason

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
And everyone can see what you have by going to any of your ebay actions and clicking on " see sellers other items "
You got some cool old fat block stuff.(y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The last parts I mentioned are ending on EBay tonight at 7PM Pacific Time. There may end up being some deals since the auctions end during the super bowl. I have been going through the other parts I have and have only found NOS heater knobs and wiper blades so far. I will update if I find more parts specific to these cars.

Thanks again for the ad,

Jason

·
Registered
2 Posts
The last parts I mentioned are ending on EBay tonight at 7PM Pacific Time. There may end up being some deals since the auctions end during the super bowl. I have been going through the other parts I have and have only found NOS heater knobs and wiper blades so far. I will update if I find more parts specific to these cars.

Thanks again for the ad,

Jason
How mush are you asking for 3 heater knobs?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Torik,

They are up for auction which ends this Sunday. I don't end auctions early, feel free to bid. I did list a few more parts today but nothing big. I listed a few lots of spark plug wire retainers, a transmission vacuum delay valve, and possibly a few other small parts. I have not seen any other 90s parts yet.

Thanks,

Jason

1 - 12 of 12 Posts