Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 NOS BBB wheel well molding and 2 used ones. Selling at 3 for $200 picked up in Long Beach, CA.

Also have a NOS dash in tan color. I did have the box, but ended up in the trash. The only thing wrong with it is that the foam around the vents disintegrated. $150 picked up in Long Beach, CA

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
Are you willing to ship the wheel well moldings? I really want a spare set in my parts stash for my BBB.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you willing to ship the wheel well moldings? I really want a spare set in my parts stash for my BBB.
Best I'm willing to do is, drop them off to a place that you pay, so they can pack them and ship them to you. I don't want to be responsible for packing these things up.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Is the lower dash still available? I’m local in Santa Ana and can go pick it up tomorrow. I can also give you some pointers in shipping those wheel moldings. pm me phone number and address

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the lower dash still available? I’m local in Santa Ana and can go pick it up tomorrow. I can also give you some pointers in shipping those wheel moldings. pm me phone number and address
Sent you a PM and text.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts