Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 89 Z24 well she runs then stalls Ive put in a new fuel pump crank sensor(because she needed it) fuc* im up to almost 500 at the gradge.. I know its not a b body but damn even the mechanic working on it is fed up... she runs for a few secs then dies.......he doesnt know what it it is no readingss...man im so upset....I just cant keep up with the garadge costs...I just dont know what to do( I put a new fuel pump as well)..my z24 is mint but im not rich....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pretty please and thx!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It starts runs for about 10-15 secs then dies tonnes of fuel pressure shes not giving off codes..You can start her right back up after she stalls then its the same thing all over again..As she starts dieing its like the spark starts to flutter..(yeah I guess you say it starts missing)I even changed the coilpack and module still nothing..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Years ago, I had a Toyota that did the same thing - Run for a few seconds and die.
The problem was a rip in the air intake rubber boot downstream of the MAF.
I duct taped the tear, and problem solved, at least until the duct tape got gooey and came loose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.