Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by 95wagon:
Is it about to come crashing to the ground?

Throttle closed, left front dipping, RR tire starting to lift
Lets hope not... Im gonna say he is in the middle of pedalin it to keep it from climbin to high... Photo was from a week or so ago in Austrailia

Someday I hope to have a B-body that launches like that

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Certainly nicer than the generic body shells that were so popular not long ago.

Someone could make a killing selling earplugs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A race car is a race car,. you can hang whatever skin you like on it,..then say it a so and so car,. bull****. Jeez do you really think the monster trucks have anything in common with the fibreglass thats draped on them? wonder what maximum destruction is? I think you could hang a fibreglas replca of a 91-96 b-body wagon on a fueller chassis,. would it still be a 91-96 car?? A woody wagon top fuel funny would look neat, probably reasonably aerodynamic too.
A race car is still a race car even if its spelt backwards,..
:cool:
Nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by PHANTOM 309:
A race car is a race car,. you can hang whatever skin you like on it,..then say it a so and so car,. bull****. Jeez do you really think the monster trucks have anything in common with the fibreglass thats draped on them? wonder what maximum destruction is? I think you could hang a fibreglas replca of a 91-96 b-body wagon on a fueller chassis,. would it still be a 91-96 car?? A woody wagon top fuel funny would look neat, probably reasonably aerodynamic too.
Nick
And your point is????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by GRFMotorsports:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PHANTOM 309:
Nick
And your point is???? </font>[/QUOTE]If you gotta ask me this question, you won't understand the answer,. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GRFMotorsports:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PHANTOM 309:
Nick
And your point is???? </font>[/QUOTE]If you gotta ask me this question, you won't understand the answer,. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]So what your saying… in your own special way is that your too narrow minded to appreciate the vision, craftsmanship, attention to detail and down right time and energy and not to mention $$$ it took to build such a car because it’s not your “thing”?? :rolleyes: Yes, it’s a race car, and a damn nice one too. It is however not, to be confused what so ever with a monster truck or a nitro fuel funny car. I see a lot of things on here that aren’t in my opinion what I consider cool, but I don’t go doggin’ them because I don’t like them, I just appreciate them for what they are and I just move on. Remember when your momma told you if you cant say anything nice, not to say anything at all? I slip once and a while too, no one is perfect. As a matter of a face I just may have slipped myself… :D Have a great day!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nah,. thats not what i,m saying ,.
If you want a b-body that launches like that go buy a race car and hang a fibreglass body on it and it can be anything you like,.
Didn't your momma teach you anything about ASSumptions? Where does it say in my post that i don't appreciate the car? the vision,. the down right time and effort? the money?? Just because i think you're off the wall doesn't necessarily mean i thnk that car is,.
nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nick
You mean that that Nomad skin is available somwhere? :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nah,. thats not what i,m saying ,.
If you want a b-body that launches like that go buy a race car and hang a fibreglass body on it and it can be anything you like,.
Didn't your momma teach you anything about ASSumptions? Where does it say in my post that i don't appreciate the car? the vision,. the down right time and effort? the money?? Just because i think you're off the wall doesn't necessarily mean i thnk that car is,.
nick
See... thats why I asked what your point was.... Off the wall??? thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.