Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Saturday's messy race at E-town, we've decided to move the ECIRS fun run to Atco on that same day, November 13th.

Atco is hosting an All Chevy Day race, car show and swap meet. There will be several bracket classes including all Impala, All Camaro and all Trucks. There will also be a pair of Super Pro Chevy classes for electronic and non electronic.

Gates open at 8am, race entry is $40 with cash payout in the 1/4 finals and $500 winner.

Go to Atco's web site for directions and more information about the track. Atco has one of the best speed shops of any track and they fill N2O bottles and sell race fuel. http://atcoraceway.com/index.php

·
Registered
968 Posts
After Saturday's messy race at E-town, we've decided to move the ECIRS fun run to Atco on that same day, November 13th.

Atco is hosting an All Chevy Day race, car show and swap meet. There will be several bracket classes including all Impala, All Camaro and all Trucks. There will also be a pair of Super Pro Chevy classes for electronic and non electronic.

Gates open at 8am, race entry is $40 with cash payout in the 1/4 finals and $500 winner.

Go to Atco's web site for directions and more information about the track. Atco has one of the best speed shops of any track and they fill N2O bottles and sell race fuel. http://atcoraceway.com/index.php
WOW! I like this Glen.

How did you get us on the list so fast?

Barry

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm good?

BTW, this is not an ECIRS race, so I would not just expect that non Impala's will be allowed in the all Impala class. However, they have a class for non specific Chevy's and there are T&T lanes too.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Very nice!!!!! I wasn't planning on going to E town for the fun run after our last trip but might just make it over to Atco :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
I'm good?

BTW, this is not an ECIRS race, so I would not just expect that non Impala's will be allowed in the all Impala class. However, they have a class for non specific Chevy's and there are T&T lanes too.
Glen, it will be fun.
But first for me 1100 miles and some great racing in GA!!!
Will be pushing to see if the gas will get me competitive in the 12 second index race.

Barry

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
I think THE KING will be able to make this event!! Lmao!! Lol!! Any side bets?? I got $500 on my car against any other 91-96 bbody!!
You wouldn't be saying that if you were coming to Atlanta with the big kids this weekend.

And I'll take Stumpy v Alex for $500 at Atco.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Bk u should no me by now. I hope your not thinkin my 10.63 is my best ever?? And u do no thats just my best recorded and witnessed by an impala forum member run right?? Me vs Da Stump lets do it! What lanes and what times?? I will admit, it would be a great race to see and will be very close. In fact it would come down to the tree. That is with me on spray and stump on motor?? I hope?? Cuz the stump probly goes 9.50's on spray.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think THE KING will be able to make this event!! Lmao!! Lol!! Any side bets?? I got $500 on my car against any other 91-96 bbody!!
$500 to a charity to be named in advance? With Bill submitting the payment to the charity? I don't care to take anyone's money on a dumb race, and I got nothing to prove to anyone. I could care less if your car is faster. I care more that I'd loose at the tree. :D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
$500 to a charity to be named in advance? With Bill submitting the payment to the charity? I don't care to take anyone's money on a dumb race, and I got nothing to prove to anyone. I could care less if your car is faster. I care more that I'd loose at the tree. :D
the big al's charity glenny glen. i do owe u one though. flashback cecil cold day 12/12. lmao!!! love u glen dog.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
crap I'm out for 11/13 - huge ass party I forgot about

but I'll be there at Cecil for 12/5 baby

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Hey Bill 12/5 is a football Sunday. Is this the correct date for Cecil?
Maybe it's Saturday 12/4?
A football Sunday? Aren't they ALL football Sundays? :confused:

Stumpy did you cancel at ETown with Paul?

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cecil County Cold Drag Day will be on Saturday, Dec. 4th. Cecil's last Sunday event of the year is this Sunday.

I'm not planning to go to Atco this Saturday UNLESS someone from down South comes to the race. I'm so burned out on racing right now (gone to a track practically every weekend for the last 2 months) that I need a break. The only reason I'd go this Saturday is to give the Top 10 jackets to someone to take to the embroidery shop.

So, is anyone from S. MD going to be at Atco on Saturday? Heck, I may even want to just meet you along the way rather than go to the track.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts