Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WAGONFEST

Now everybody's gonna want a wagon........

so much for finding cheap parts ;)

20 years from now people on this forum will still be talking about it saying it was the woodstock of the B-Body get togethers.........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got plenty of cheap parts...

...at WAGONFEST!!!!

(free, actually)

(no mud wrestling though... or live bands... but there was some loud music a couple of times...
)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 95RoadMonsterWagon:
WAGONFEST

20 years from now people on this forum will still be talking about it saying it was the woodstock of the B-Body get togethers.........
What? You mean NOT everyone wants a wagon? Huh?

WOOD stock! Ha!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Ruphrax:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95RoadMonsterWagon:
WAGONFEST

What? You mean NOT everyone wants a wagon? Huh?

WOOD stock! Ha!
</font>[/QUOTE]Boy do I see a T-Shirt idea here

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I have always loved a Great looking LongRoof :cool: Now I just got to convince my Girlfriend that B-wagons are Kool too :( She hates wagons with a Passion, but sez I can get a Magnum though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A mag numb is not a wagon....It's a wagon wanna B. And IMHO quite ugly at that (but that's just MO) The rear wheels look weird like that didn't decide until the last minute to add them on... too far back and really strange looking. The interior is a throw back to the 98 dodge durango and the finishing is tonka toy - not enough quality.

Sorry - Rob but if it was me I'd get a B-body - tell her it's a mag numb....if she really cares about you she wants what's best for you. And you and I both know a mag numb just doesn't cut it. :D (besides with the money you save you can afford two new girl friends)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
(besides with the money you save you can afford two new girl friends)
Man girl friends must be cheap in your part of the woods.

I like the Magnum but my wife hates them. I sure don't want to make the car payments on one though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.