Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well here it goes About a year ago I ordered parts for my motor. Through Combination motorsports through sam. After getting all those parts I found the rockers were incorrect so I sent them back. Sam said sure no problem send them back and Ill get the new ones out to you well a year later of calling emailing him doing everything he requested of me. I have still yet to recieve my rocker arms. As you all know CM is now NRP and sam worked for NRP while still trying to resolve my rocker arm issue. All of the sudden sam jumps ship from NRP and now JEFF at NRP says thats Sams deal and he cant do anything for me. I will never do business with NRP or sam EVER again. Now How do I go about getting my 300 dollars back from these pathetic people at NRP?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can see by your avatar that your chest is heaving
Things like this happen from time to time. At the end of the day you still need rocker arms. Buy them somewhere else, keep your wits about you and work towards recovery of your money from Sam.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A side question....how the hell did things go so sour at CM?? I mean they were one of THE biggest vendors on this site and were VERY VERY trustworthly. This makes me worry, one because if I used to trust them and now they are fruads how can we trust anyone else but those who conitue to post like Dan, Gary, Rustic etc?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK well sorry for the wrong section post I just talked to the new owner of NRP turns out he tells me sam is a CROOK and piece of you know what. Said Im not the only one hes robbed hes got a bunch of people after him. He says he fired him from NRP allthough I dont know what to believe Jeff at NRP said sam just up and left took his stuff and was gone. The owner states he fired him becasue he was a crook. So sam lied to us about what happened to Combination motorsports because the owner of NRP said Sam went bankrupt and that is why he started ripping people off... So I Cannot point the finger at NRP yet till I know the whole side of the story.

[ 01-09-2007, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: BBoDMaN95 ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How the hell can Sam be one of the coolest and most knowledgable people on the forum and then become a thief and a crook?

This all doesnt make sense but I sure how we figure this all out and you get your Rockers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Joe Malczewski:
How the hell can Sam be one of the coolest and most knowledgable people on the forum and then become a thief and a crook?
It sounds like there was a merger or aquisition between NRP and Combination Motorsports and NRP does not need Sam anymore. The bad thing here is NRP does not want to admit that they are responsible for the previous CM transactions. It happens in business a lot. This is why it's worth to pay extra few percent and get parts from a big vendor with online tracking, like Summit Racing.

Try to resolve this issue through Sam or NRP first. If it goes nowhere, it sounds like a cause for a lawsuit for NRP (not necesarilly Sam).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
See thats what I was thinking exactly but I dont know what happened to combination motorsports? Who owned it? Who owns NRP? Thanks for letting me know your opinions thanks and sorry for putting it in the wrong section.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interesting. I never had a problem with anything from CM. Last thing i got from Sam was that killer deal on the Racetronix fuel pump kit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought highly of them too I Hope no one ever buys from NRP EVER AGAIN! As far as im concerned its the same company. The guy on the phone that still works their jeff he just likes pulling my chain. They never return phone calls. They SUCK and im PISSED

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you place the order with a Credit card? If not, you should have....Then all you would have to do is contact your CC Co and fill them in on the details....They would issue you a refund and deal with CM/NRP.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I order from CM based upon the reputation that Sam had on the forum. This was the only purchase that I made. Every word that came out of Sam's mouth was full of false promises; "your parts will ship today" comment was the end of every phone call. I received half of my order and the remainder took well over a month. Before I ever received the last part of the order I reversed the charges and washed my hands of CM forever. I have little patience for that type of business practice. As far as NRP goes the jury is still out but my opinion is that its the same crap, new face.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just order 1.6 roller rockers and new springs from Jeff at NPR. Shipped right away with received no problems. Be aware the prices in their web page are not correct (higher) so if ordering do it by phone.

Pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Does anyone have contact info for Sam? A cell number, home number, anything at all?

I am also trying to contact him.

I'm sorry to hear all of this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.