Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Why don't a big meatballah like you organize, arrange and put it together? You seem great at making suggestions and bitching about the details once somebody else does it. Why don't you take the lead.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Why don't a big meatballah like you organize, arrange and put it together? You seem great at making suggestions and bitching about the details once somebody else does it. Why don't you take the lead.
When did i bitch about the details of nshs event? All i did was ask is there gonna be a third and bk said show don l n stumpy some love and see what they say. So i made this stat.

Y DONT A BIG LARD LIKE YOU WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT BBODIES BRING YOUR CAR OUT AND RACE THIS YOUNG PUNK WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING? WHEN U BEAT ME IN A RACE ILL ORGANIZE ANY EVENT U WANT ME TO.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
When did i bitch about the details of nshs event? All i did was ask is there gonna be a third and bk said show don l n stumpy some love and see what they say. So i made this stat.

Y DONT A BIG LARD LIKE YOU WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT BBODIES BRING YOUR CAR OUT AND RACE THIS YOUNG PUNK WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING? WHEN U BEAT ME IN A RACE ILL ORGANIZE ANY EVENT U WANT ME TO.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for the chuckle. :)>)

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
I guess reading comprehension is not fundamental in Philly.

If your're so concerned little boy, YOU do all the work and organze it.
The only thing you do is flap you keyboard and expect everybody else to organize an event. Once SOMEBODY ELSE organizes an event you always have something to say about the Date, the Venue, etc etc.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess reading comprehension is not fundamental in Philly.

If your're so concerned little boy, YOU do all the work and organze it.
The only thing you do is flap you keyboard and expect everybody else to organize an event. Once SOMEBODY ELSE organizes an event you always have something to say about the Date, the Venue, etc etc.
I could care less if they have it or not. Like i said i only asked if there was gonna be a third one so i can start putting the word out to the philly guys which i have been messaged by supporting members here before to bring them all out so the event makes its money. And if you notice both years Philly had the most people there. In fact the first year philly won all the trophies. You always got something to say on here but dont say **** in person. But im the keyboard flapper? So if i cant ask about there being a third event then tell your friends dont ask me to support the event and bring cars and people out to it. Please tell me now which race you will show up to this year so i can make sure i am there. Now run and flap that.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Couldnt make nshs2 but i made sure i showed up with a car full of spectators, paid, n still gave cash difference to Stump n Bk as if i raced in the event. But im wrong cuz i didnt organize it i guess

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Throw some love (and support) towards Stumpy and Don and see if they want to run it again...
Thanks BK for setting me up now i gotta argue with a TOOL

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Blah.blah.blah, waaaa,waaaa,waaa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.