Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Does anyone know of a good mechanic to install my upper and lower control arms, sway bars, springs and shocks? I know all of these things have to be installed a certain way, I was just hoping someone from NYC(or TRI state area)could guide me in the right direction.

Thanks guys
SoKooLss

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

I and several other B Body owners have received excellent work from:

Ron's Custom Automotive
305 S. Michigan Ave.
Kenilworth, NJ
(908) 241-7211

Very convenient to New York. Bus to/from Port Authority near shop.

Ask to speak to Paul Joseph. Tell him, John with the green 96 Caprice/Impala recommended you.

John

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Street Smart Security & Performance Corp
2018 Utica Av, Brooklyn, NY 11234
(718) 968-8032

That's between ave M and L

Check these guys out. Big B-body fans, one is building a sick ImpalaSS. They know our cars. It's a hotrod shop.

Kris S.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sokool
just make sure the mechanic has a good alignment shop he can work with. I know a dealer in Glen Cove on Morris Ave, Long Island Exit 39N on the LIE. <shamelesspump> http://performance-auto-group.com </shamlesspump>He sends all his alignments to Cantors garage at the end of Glen Cove Rd. Near the Fire Station. Look for the topkick and racing trailer at the Sunoco station :|

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look for the topkick and racing trailer at the Sunoco station :|
Haha, I've seen that place! Good alignments huh? I'll give 'em a try.
Thanks.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is one in Flushing, near Sher Stadium, the price is dame cheap, the repair job is good.

Call them (718)507-2817

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for replying. My shop list just got a little longer. I'm going to have to scope out these shops and check em out.

Once again, thank you gentlemen

SoKooLss
=)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts