Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some old parts I have not used in years. I no longer have an Impala (or any of my other LT1 cars), and need to get rid of everything that has been in storage.

First I have a Moates.net OBD1 cable with USB attachment. - SOLD

I have a set of front seatbelts I got from PunisherSS when I planned to dye my whole interior in my impala black. These are brand new never used, and would be perfect for anyone looking to get black seatbelts or all black interior for an Impala SS (rear belts can probably be dyed, but safer use new belts for front [rears could also be rewebbed instead of dyed]). - SOLD

Complete set of tan roadmaster doorpanels. These have been in storage for the last 5 years rather than being used. They are in outstanding condition and have no cracks whatsoever. The only issue is that one of the controls on the drivers panel broke off (I believe the seat adjustment one), but a new one can be had for cheap. My original plan was to dye these and put them in my impala because they are in such great condition, so these would work great for an impala or caprice, as well as a roadmaster. $250 plus actual shipping for the complete set.

Pair of impala taillights. The middle hole has been made larger for the SSequential lighting kit I had on the car. These will work great for anyone upgrading to that lighting system. Make offer.

Update: Found a drivers side sideview mirror in pretty good shape in BBB from a 95 impala ss. Make offer.

If anyone is interested I do have other parts available which I can provide more details upon request. These include an instrument panel (or whatever it is called...odometer reads 108,XXX miles IIRC), impala window motors, and drivers side headlight).

PM for more info.

·
Registered
903 Posts
How much for taillights shipped to 60101?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Dibs Ill take the seat belts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
paypal sent

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
You've got paid

Paypal sent for the driver side mirror- thanks!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Any updates for the seat belts?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hello?

Paypal sent for the driver side mirror- thanks!
Haven't heard from you or those you've asked to ship in your absence ... can you provide an update?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
got it!

Got the mirror thank you ! Looks as stated

Haven't heard from you or those you've asked to ship in your absence ... can you provide an update?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts