Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Been a long time since I sold anything here. Finally finishing up my swap to the 411 PCM so I am selling off what I don't need anymore.

42lb SVO Green top injectors. Flow tested with maybe 5K miles on them. Will provide flow test report ($150 for 8)

SOLD x2 F-Body 3.5 inch MAF's ($30ea)
SOLD OBD2 to OBD1 conversion PCM. Plug this PCM into your 96 Caprice/Impala/Wagon and enjoy the ease of dealing with OBD1. Can include a copy of logging software and possibly Tunercat. I have tunes for a stock Impala, "high octane" and a T56+4.10 gear ($100)
SOLD DELTEQ ignition. Everything is there including modified opti but WILL require wiring harness modifications to install. ($100)
SOLD fuel pressure regulator

All are priced fairly in my opinion. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges and insurance if necessary. I will try my best to get some pictures posted over the weekend.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some pictures of the items I am selling. I also added a stock fuel pressure regulator. Has maybe 5K miles on it. Swapped it for an adjustable one.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talk about a stupid rule. I can't update my original post to show what is still available. Everything is sold except for the injectors. I will now sell them with shipping included to the lower 48!!

42lb SVO Green top injectors. Flow tested with maybe 5K miles on them. Will provide flow test report ($150 for 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts