Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OCC with A+ interior, A+ tailights, Instrument cluster, Vista shade.

Bad

No grille, bumpers ripped in some spots. No cladding.

Ive also found a set of A+ capi talights help me help you. As I need it to fund some of my projects.

I will operate in the same fashion ive done before for my junkyard runs.

Paypal or Money order, when money is recived I will go and pull the part. I keep in contact with the buyer at all times. If for some reson the car is gone, or it doesnt work out 100% refund.

Ive done this plenty of times mulitple bonnie 12 ways, and another OCC part out.

Heres some pics.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
why are they always blue on the inside???? (only color I'm missing).

I'd pull the OCC cluster, tails, and sail panels as someone will want them sooner or later. I've already got my spare set :) so free bump for ya.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why are they always blue on the inside???? (only color I'm missing).

I'd pull the OCC cluster, tails, and sail panels as someone will want them sooner or later. I've already got my spare set :) so free bump for ya.
I know I was tempted to do it. One I didn't have the right tools because I wasn't going for big stuff second I have a boatload of stuff I pulled in anticpation and no one bought it

·
Registered
976 Posts
i need em

OCC with A+ interior, A+ tailights, Instrument cluster, Vista shade.

Bad

No grille, bumpers ripped in some spots. No cladding.

Ive also found a set of A+ capi talights help me help you. As I need it to fund some of my projects.

I will operate in the same fashion ive done before for my junkyard runs.

Paypal or Money order, when money is recived I will go and pull the part. I keep in contact with the buyer at all times. If for some reson the car is gone, or it doesnt work out 100% refund.

Ive done this plenty of times mulitple bonnie 12 ways, and another OCC part out.

Heres some pics.

hey killer those are them doorpulls i need the woodgraing ones lmk are they all there meaning all 4 doors

·
Registered
778 Posts
There uh... wouldn't happen to be a red riviera console would there?

·
Registered
778 Posts
I want a red one sooooooo badly. :(

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey i need the dash board peice that has that map pouch on it. How much? I am local. thanks bro
I have a map pouch in my possesion now. Do you mean the pouch itself or the dash with the pouch

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I would like to get pics too of console

·
Registered
976 Posts
killer wats up dude u just went pass my post no answer i want them long style wood grain for the door openeing i posted with ur picstures

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
killer wats up dude u just went pass my post no answer i want them long style wood grain for the door openeing i posted with ur picstures
I saw it...............someone else asked about them too. But I'm not gonna destroy them panels for that I had a guy ask fo all 4 and another for the fronts.

·
Registered
976 Posts
na brotha im not asking you to destroy da panels all i need is the wood trim,that pops off doesnt it lmk if someone doesnt purchase.and remember our conversation that one time if you find some u where gonna let me know first we spoke on the phone about these same style panels....

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
na brotha im not asking you to destroy da panels all i need is the wood trim,that pops off doesnt it lmk if someone doesnt purchase.and remember our conversation that one time if you find some u where gonna let me know first we spoke on the phone about these same style panels....

LOL yeah that was quite a while ago, I do remeber, to be honest this is about the first time (or close to it) ive been back since about that time.

I will hold my word and find a set. And actually no it doesnt pull off, its actually plastic welded on. I found that out first hand and they do no stay on the panel the correct way. I was also told by someone else.

I got cha BRAAAAAAAAAAA

Aight everyone that made an inqury. I will come up with a price list. The response was overwhelming, which led to me blurting out number that were, well lets say not the best.

I will come up with ideas and shipping cost and let you all know thanks everyone.

Ps, Ive been busy most of the day moving furniture, and various things for a yard sale. So most of the day im gone, I get on for about 10 mins then off. I will let you all know thanks again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts