Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get pictures to load. if you would like pictures please text me 7402270080 and i'll get you pictures as soon as possible. I don't want to quote exact prices on some things but I can get shipping quotes and figure out a good deal from there. I'm up for trades for some things.

big parts will not be shipped. sorry. if you live near by (which not many do) or are comin thru the area feel free to get ahold of me and come look thru my dwindling supply. I can even direct you to local yard that has 2 LT1 wagons right down the road and is fairly reasonable on prices.

have both passenger door panels. SS style. grey. NICE shape. arm rests, door lights and small things have been painted black. tried to ship panels before and it wasn't too cheap but I can get a quote again and go from there. also have one drivers front SS panel. its a lil worse for wear but can probly be used for something.

96 RMS grey rear window carpet. nice shape. $80 shipped and i'll throw in the 3rd brakelight and its carpet.

full set of RMS leather seats. grey. CANNOT ship. way too heavy and there isn't a greyhound near me. I can meet up halfway within reason.

have a few of the 96 RMS dash panels. grey. if you need one let me know and i'll get you a pic to see if its right part.

96 RMS steering wheel. no bag. $40 shipped.

96 9c1 gauge cluster. worked great! needs lights. $60 shipped.

stock shifter for column. send me $20 and its yours hahaha

bravado/blazer shifter plate? I guess. woodgrain. $20 and its yours.

Z28 elbow with aluminum plug. $50 shipped.

OTA pipes from my hooker catback. come git 'em for $40

WS6 front swaybar. brand new!!! $150 shipped. I never even installed it. just been sittin in my garage for years.

stock gear set. 3.08s nice shape. pinion, ring, bolts.

blue 9c1 door panels. believe the whole set is there. daily driver quality with small barely noticeable problems. vinyl.

blue 94 9c1 upper dash.

I apologize to anyone I never got back to in the past about parts. I was doin 2 jobs at one point and had zero time to get on here and to ship parts.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FINALLY got internet to let me get pictures loaded up from mail. I'll have them posted tomorrow after work.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it will not let me load up pictures. if anyone interested in anything i can text some pictures. i'd be up for trades. really wantin some hooker super comp headers.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
well it will not let me load up pictures.
1) Get a Photobucket account

2) Create a new folder (<--- this is optional)

3) 'drag n drop' the photos into the new folder from your computer (or copy & paste)

4) Go to the bottom of the four choices of 'techno-babble' under the photo you want to post (the 'IMG' one), left-click to highlight & right click to copy the text string

5) go back to your forum post, click & paste.

if I can do it, ANYBODY can!

(ask someone else about posting videos, I'm still struggling with that one.)

HTH

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
but do you have time warner? ahahaha nyways after much fighting with technology and movin pics from one thing to another to Another to ANOTHER.... I got pictures of stuff...

some stuff I cant get pictures off today. if your interested in anything listed in first post but no pictures of here, just lemme know. I can dig 'em up later.

btw, I tried to ship door panels before, it aint cheap.

steering wheel sold!!!

1 decent ss drivers panel. aint greatest

1LE ELBOW WITH PLUG

SS PANELS. have the armrests and pull handles. they were painted black by previous owner. didn't get pic but they don't look bad.

1 9C1 PANEL

BRAVADA/BLAZER CONSOLE PIECE... just dirty.

RMS DECK CARPET. comes with light and carpet to cover the light.

9C1 GAUGES... LOOK YOU GET HALF TANK OF GAS WITH THEM!!!

WS6 BAR

A-PILLAR ONE SINGLE PASSENGER SIDE PIECE

DRIVERS SEAT

PASSENGER SEAT

BACK SEATS

RADIATOR TOP PIECE

C-PILLAR EMBLEMS. NEED TAPE. GREAT SHAPE

ROADMASTER COLLECTORS EDITION HOOD ORNAMENT.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just found a pcm. believe its from a roadmaster wagon. 96. $50 + shipping

anyways. TTT

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now turned into I got fired over BS sale. haha

steering wheel sold.

a-pillar pending.

found complete set of Edelbrock IAS shocks in my garage. they were barely on road before I cut ex's car in half to use frame. I'm gonna guess.... $200 shipped. they will be heavy.

vinyl back seat bottom. believe it to be blue. $40 + shipping.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
changing out some interior plastics in my 9c1 today. all my stock stuff is up forsale and all in grey.

2 b-pillars (upper and lower) with grey seatbelts and 2 small holes from cage

4 door sill plastics

2 kick panel carpets

1 9c1 a-pillar with spot light hole.

middle passenger seatbelts for front. also grey.

all rear seatbelts in grey. mis-matched so I will separate if need be. if I can find a big enough box i'll be pretty reasonable on price if you buy it all together.

airfoil. dunno if I mentioned that anywhere. wont fit mine now. $50 shipped.

front black SS wheel well trim. great shape.

black bumper cover for 9c1. think has a few small scratches and no trim. shoot me an offer.

factory 70's 'vette 4bbl intake. nice shape. ran numbers, came back as a 350 I believe.

TBI unit from a 305. text me and i'll get you pics. believe it has the lever for kickdown but not 100%. truck ran great when I pulled motor.

also found a 95 (I believe) pcm from roadmaster and another pcm. can't verify what it is tho. maybe a 96?

drivers panel fell apart, threw it away.

I know I'm missin a few things from my pile but if you ask I may have it.

anything else, text me and I can get some better pics.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sellin 3 PCMs. one a 97 trans am auto, one a 1996 roadmaster wagon, 3rd is a herter tuned 96 (3.73s, cat delete, few other things. was told it set for car to run 12 flat. bought from fellow forum member)

$50 shipped each on the first 2, $150 shipped on 3rd (that's what I paid)

adding some roadmaster wagon and sedan parts. all from a tan/tan 94 wagon

tan a-pillars. need cleaned, clips are good. odd shape makes 'em pricey to ship but we figure something out

2 tan window trim plastics. good shape, clips are good. gonna be a pain to ship I'm guessin. i'll do $50 shipped

roof racks with factory bolts. nice shape. not sure on price yet.

dash end pieces.

corner lights. factory. one with big light hole, one without. $40 shipped

roadie sedan taillights WITH HARNESS!! worked last time I checked course bulbs are cheap if they need replaced. they are complete with the nuts and can be plugged right in. great shape, just need cleaned. $150 shipped.

tan vista roof trim with working shades. I never seen it myself before. clean with all clips and the shades work great. $125 shipped

91-4 heated drivers mirror. think has a scratch in paint on outside. $50 shipped

roadie climate control. works. $75 shipped

hopefully strippin a white woody 95 roadie this week. i'll get good pics of parts and let me know if anything ur lookin for. no body panels tho, he gonna derby the car.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
From the wagon with tan interior I need the plastic trim at the rear of the headliner. When you open the rear glass look at the rear of the headliner and you will see a plastic trim panel roughly 3'x6" held on with three tan Phillips head plastic screws. I need the trim, screws and plastic push in nuts. Price shipped to 64114 please.:)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will do. i should be headin out there today or within the week. i'll make sure its clean and nice before i waste any time

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I also need the lower blend door, the one on the floor that closes and directs air to the defroster vents when the defroster is turned on. It is just off the floor behind the plastic diverter that blows air to the passenger feet and driver feet area. One screw removes the diverter allowing access to see the door. Unfortunately you have to sacrifice the box to get the door out. Just pop one side off and the door should come out easily. I can provide a pic if you need it. Again, price shipped to 64114:)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah a pic would be great. o and the trim panel was already off of it. previous owner thought he MIGHT need it for next one so maybe with 'the next one' itll be there. we getting next car (95 RMW) from same guy we got this 94 wagon from.

like before text me if you can or call for fast response. I'm out cleanin this stuff up after I post this.

today I picked up a truck bed load!!! everything on this post is tan/gold, I will have to clean a bunch before I get pictures and all off a 94 RMW unless otherwise noted.

4 good glass panels! drivers front, driver rear, passenger rear, hatch glass.

tailgate handles. (swing and or drop)

rear seat grab bars, with screws.

all 4 oh $hit handles with screws.

opera lights, with screws.

front door speakers with buckets.

one decent non power RMW tan leather seat. passenger.

2nd row leather seat, tan. i'll clean it up a bit to see if its worth anything

3rd row 'gunner' seat. BEAUTIFUL!!!! and got the lock cable with it.

all the rubber that goes around the 3rd row seat storage hole.

nice taillights RMW

taillight harness too!

drivers side rear cargo box. I can get the key if need be.

one good RMW tan leather panel. believe its drivers rear but i'll hafta check.

RMS rear sway bar. off a tow pack car.

one good passenger tan sunvisor

2 matching 91-4 outter mirrors off the same car.

set of good RMW headlights with brackets.

RMW climate control. so now there are 2 here

94 RMW gauge cluster. 2xx,xxx miles works fine

air bag driver and passenger

upper dash. needs cleaned

lower dash, again, i'll clean it before I get pics.

I hafta go thru everything I got cuz the bed is stuffed full!!!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and just to update...

full set of 'woody wagon' door handles. chrome with tan bezel so mite look nice on a tan car.

full set of RMS silver bezel chrome door handles, trunk lock cover, and grey upper dash.

cleanin everything today so I can get pics for anyone interested.

if ya need any trim parts off 96 silver RMS let me know. we haven't finished the 96 yet and I'm goin back out there Friday.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
finally got pictures... after I cleaned the crap outta the seats... I'm probly gonna send most stuff by post office cuz the shipping was a lot less. aint gonna quote price til I get your zip and a solid shipping estimate then i'll try work a fair price with ya.

still lookin for headers if anyone wants to do a trade on some stuff.

misc. emblems off roadie. trunk lock cover is still nice n tight. handles are great

door speakers from roadmaster. worked great

2nd row seat belts. matched set.

all four o $hit bars and opera lights. with screws.

3rd row grab bars. sorry, no lenses.

outter sail panels to cover c-pillar on roadie. all clips on back are good. probly need painted.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
inner b-pillars. missin one clip on one, but still nice shape.

lower b-pillar, passenger side, good belt.

good cluster. 94 RMW

whole dash set up. dirty. dude must been total slob. no clips broke, no cracks.

only panel I could salvage from the car.

taillights with harnesses. no cracks

rear glass. defrost in tact. don't want to ship this.

rear cargo box and most of the paneling on that side.

passenger side. rear section was bad.

passenger seat. non power.

2nd row seating. great shape, i'll throw in the pull handles and locks.

3rd row. don't think it was ever used.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts