Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures added:

http://s928.photobucket.com/albums/ad121/bkh96/?action=view&current=DSC_0946.jpg

Also added a few items (prices don't include shipping).

ADDED ITEMS:

1. Caprice script - used but good shape - $5

2. Mobile 1 Factory Fill plate - new - $5

1. OEM factory floor mats all is excellent shape. The driver's side has some minor wear, others are spotless. These came out of the car at 4K miles. $75

2. 4 OEM original tires (BFG Comp T/As) - they have 15K on them and would not be for daily use. The don't have dry rot but do show signs of hard rubber chipping. $100

3. Team SS air intake pipe to remove 1st base. It is a metal piece bought new from the NAISSO SuperStore in 98. It is powder coated and looks factory and is in excellent condition. $50

4. 9C1 trunk mat - bought new in 98 in excellent condition. $50

5. NOS Rear lower control arm package - includes two arms and hardware from the technical service bulletin for the rear sway bar issue for 94s through early 96s. It is new and in original packaging - $50

6. NOS Caprice trunk chrome trim piece - new in original packaging - $40

7. NOS Coolant reservoir to radiator hose - this is the one for 94-95 only. It is the second of the small hoses that goes directly to the top of the radiator. New in original packing. $10

8. New red chevy bow tie emblem for grille - $15

9. Two transmission pan drain bolts for the GM deep trans pan - $5 each

10. New GM rear differential cover (with magnet) - $10

11. Used heater core - it only has about 2K miles on it. I went through 3 before realizing the darn clay tabs were clogging up the system. It is clear and looks new. $25

Thanks for reviewing.

Ben

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, I have 3 center caps (forgot to list them); asking $40 - they are new and never used

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UPDATED FOR WHAT IS LEFT:

Pictures added:

http://s928.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=DSC_0946.jpg

Also added a few items (prices don't include shipping).

1. Caprice script - used but good shape - $5

2. NOS Caprice trunk chrome trim piece - new in original packaging - $40

3. Two transmission pan drain bolts for the GM deep trans pan - $5 each

4. New GM rear differential cover (with magnet) - $10

5. Used heater core - it only has about 2K miles on it. I went through 3 before realizing the darn clay tabs were clogging up the system. It is clear and looks new. $25

Thanks for reviewing.

Ben

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it is the original one (gm); I replaced it when I thought that was my no heat issue - in reality, it was the darn pellets that mixed with the dexcool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts