Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its offical I have to sell my '94 Impala SS. This is a real 94 SS in nice condition. I hate to sell it but I have to help out a family member. I have received alot of PMs and emails when I was thinking about selling, now it is happening!
2nd Owner I bought back in August 2009 I took it in on trade from the original owner (late 50 year old guy). Took great car of it. Clean car. Original paint still shines real nice. Runs very well.
Car has just over 150K (less than 10K a year!). I will post more pictures and a video later tonight when I get home from work. Title in hand.

Great car I want it to go to a good home.
I am very particual about my rides, I grew up around cars and work in the auto industry currently.

Car was all stock when I got it. I did a few "upgrades" nothing major.

I have done:
- the exhaust to a Flowmaster 44 with 3" out the back
- a Raiss Dual Intake (have original intake)
- 6000K Dual HIDs
- Red Bowtie up front

I have the original parts (home plate, 1st base etc) for the air intake. I also have blackout corner markers that I bought from a member here but never used.
Trans shifts good and the motor is stong with no smoke on startup. Runs great. Never run at track.
Rear tires are 8 months old, fronts are good. Plus one extra tire at half wear. Aftermarket Kenwood Radio installed. Rear seats and front passenger seat look new!

The only bad is the drivers front seat is worn and has a custom "look a like" cover on it. The spolier on the back has a half dollar sizes chip on the passenger corner. There is a small barely noticable dent on passenger back door, can be pulled out. Rear windows have the common off the track problem. The implala emblems by the rear quarter window I took off.

I really want to see if there is any interest.
Clean Carfax and PA Title
Passed PA inspection with flying colors
Have a copy of original GM Build Sheet

References:
Mustangforums.com - ClayBonics
eBay - AHLPhotoBoy
Verified Premier Paypal Member

$5,000 OBO (NO Low Ballers or trades) I will take highest price given. $5K is a great price.

This car will be posted on other forums so please only serious offers only.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Call, Email or PM me.

DIBS!!!

Call, PM or Email me, my 25 year-old son is looking... cash in hand.

(have Imp, will travel.)

Guy
618-550-9506

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guy,

Called you left message.

The Impala has just under 149,300 alomost 1000 less than I thought

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the pics and videos my wife took.

Stills Video -

360 Walk Around -

Inside Rev -

Outside rev -

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
'Negotiations entered into.' ("DIBS" still active)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Safe to say you got the vids, did you get the email?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guy - Call me with an update

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sale Pending to "The Fooser Guy"

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Car Sold to Ryan, Guy & Ryan are great guys, glad it is going to a good home!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Forum Member its a RAISS Air Force 2

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Congrats to New Owner & SeLLer

This Sale was sooooo Tempting , if it lasted a few more days I would have been driven out there & back with a 94SS added to the collection !!!!!

KeeP Us posted

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Car and cargo made it home safe. A little spooky with the rainstorm and going through a construction zone with "No Edge striping." Especially when the last time the center line was re-painted was never.

No problems driving back the 900+ miles. She needs a little TLC but that is what weekends are for!

thanks again!

~Ryan

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Shameless plug; "ClayBonics" - Good Seller.

Wow, you guy's (Clay & Ryan) even look somewhat alike and use the same barber - SCARY!

Thanks again to Clay and his lovely wife Steff for showing us 'some of the best parking lots in PA' :^) and for helping us locate/coordinate the bank and license/title transfer. And even more thanks (in advance if necessary) for not posting any videos of 'parts of the drive' that the road photos were taken on (in particular any parts that may have accidently been 'marginally' over the 'suggested speed').

We ran the cars back to the St. Louis area with no issues (except the rain, in the dark of night, in the rain, thru the Smoky 'mountains', in the rain, with ENDLESS road construction zones, in the rain, with brand new (BLACK) blacktop, in the rain, with 'No Edge Striping' on the road (Note to State: If you have enough time to make and put up signs like this... why don't you just PAINT THE EDGE STRIPING???) Did I mention the rain?

The car has found a good home. (Looks like Ryan has chosen to name her "BeSS".)

Now we just need a little time to do some of the 'usually stuff' that a 16 year-old Imp needs.

THX AGAIN!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
... I would have been driven out there & back...
The WHOLE WAY? From Jersey to Trenton?

:^)

Note to self: Next time you agree to let someone follow you for 900 miles (mostly at night, in the rain) - make sure his HID's are correctly aimed :^(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.