Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

10421 - 10436 of 10436 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Yeah and Joe should have stayed in Iowa. He could teach them to code like he wants the coal miners to learn.?

Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
I don't got no Twitter. And I don't watch no Fox (or CNN for that matter). Soooooo, I got no choice but to watch.

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
I like what was said.
?? ?? ?? ??????
You Bet. Lots of special moments in there too. Imagine a Tuskegee Airman, a soldier returning home. The little girl getting a chance at a better education. Then there was that special moment where the squeaker of the house destroyed government property.

Mark: Snowman-33

Reactions: 91ss

·
Premium Member
20,331 Posts
So......what do y'all think of your boy (trump) these days?

2020......Hellava year, eh? :rolleyes:

KW

Reactions: Sinister

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Trump is a fucking douchebag, always has been.

His supporters still support him and just make up new conspiracies in order to do so.

·
Super Moderator
8,675 Posts
Lobbing insults at the other party does not move the country forward. Both major US political parties have severe and significant problems with Trump and Biden as their chosen candidates.

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
I find the further I get from politics, the happier I am. It's not as if any of us is going to change D.C.

·
Premium Member
20,331 Posts
2021 seems to be shaping up to be a real beaut as well.
Yep.....a Face Book meme going around say something like; 'I want to cancel my subscription to 2021. I've sampled the 7-day trial and I'm not interested.'

KW

Reactions: Sinister

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Sure doesn't move us forward but it still doesn't change the fact that he can eat **** and so can anyone that still feels the need to support him and his dickhead fanbase.

Not a fan of Biden either or anything involving politics or our government for that matter, they can all **** themselves. Believing that one person can be the cause or cure to all the problems in the country is insanely stupid. No matter what figurehead is put in that stupid house the people that are in charge will continue to be.

All that aside, Trump has severe mental disabilities and his inner circle should focus on getting him the help he needs rather than stroke his fragile ego and suck his dick.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Still, the best damn President for a long time. If for nothing else, than making the crooked scum in DC expose themselves to be the criminals they are right before the very eyes of the American public.

Reactions: 91ss

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Ever listen to Biden speak for more than a couple minutes? Of course not....

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
making the crooked scum in DC expose themselves to be the criminals they are right before the very eyes of the American public.
Problem is, no one cared. Everyone knows Washington is full of criminals. Why else would they (ex;Warnok-Offsof) spend HUNDREDS of millions of dollars on a campaign, for a job that pays a yearly 174k ?

Some items that would help, but will never be implemented.

Term limits for all public offices.
Most hold ONLY US citizenship.
No foreign bank accounts for public office holders.

10421 - 10436 of 10436 Posts