Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whatever. Old Cadillacs have been subjected to the Pimp-daddy de jour since the beginning of time. I think that's one reason they're worth so little used to normal people. They've got the image of that car, and they've earned it, because there are a lot of old Cadillacs that are like that in one form or another, and they're really hard to miss. That huge wheel on stilts look may be a relatively new fad, but the basic spirit of it has been around for 50 years. Such is the life of an old Cadillac.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You now what would be sick. If they could tuck 24's or 26's It would still look weird but kinda cool...

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate that crap. I wonder how much power those big a$$ rims and suspension rob the LT1 for???

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice car- the lift and rims.....22's look great, but with such a large lift and 24s..id say no..

on a side not, cleaning the chrome trim would be super easy!!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is an abomination. What a total lack of respect for the Cadillac name. An embarrassment to us all. The butcher should be flogged.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I feel like vomiting.

I guess it justs really frosts my butt to see a Fleetwood that beautiful ruined that way. I have only had mine since October and it is the same color combination but it is not nearly in the condition that one is. I could not do that to my 200,000 mile daily driver let alone one that perfect.

It just hits close to home. Doing something like that to a Caprice or 9C1 is one thing, but to disrespect all that a Cadillac stands for really hurts. End of rant.

On a lighter note, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And a merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too... Post a pic of your car and welcome to the FOSS... (Old fleetwood section thing, do a search)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, and aside from a look of total stupidity (goes along with the baggy pants and caps worn half-a$$ cocked on the head), I'm scratching my head trying to figure how they afford the rims/tires, esp with the IQ of a turnip. Am sure there's an exception, but have you ever seen/met someone with a decent head on their shoulder that drives these things. I typically make monthly financial decisions like paying a house mortgage, feeding/clothing my kids, etc. How can these clowns do the basics and have $$ for this junk...

Sorry to rant.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Priorities baby! Priorities!!! Nothing would make me happier than to have The perfect paint job along with a lot of other toys. But you do what you gotta do...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't like that Fleet. Way too high off the ground. I will admit, however, that I like that look on the box Caprice's. Just not on a Caddy.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Over 2100 hits and not one bid. I think the market has spoken.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts