Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I busted the oil cooler line on the 95 Cappy. Trying to find another line is coming up zilch. It isn't the line that comes from the oil filter area to radiator. Its the line from right next to the radiator to the external oil cooler in front of the radiator. Darn BeCool radiator smashed it and the line split. Chevy is telling me that its discontinued. Any help on this one. I can post pics ina few to explain a little better.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
You might be better off posting a REQ in the buy/sale section. I'm sure there's gotta be some donors out there for ya.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yezzir... I am hoping my buddy has one on the donor car. Otherwise i'm stuck and seeing this is the only car... no bueno.

LOL. i'm 2 secs away from just goin to my friends shop and making something... just gotta get the car there without paying AAA a zillion for towing.

Thanks for the reply though.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Try craigslist. There is a guy in Carrmichael parting out a caprice (not sure if he would have that part or not) that had a ton of parts, including very nice SS door panels, when I checked him out a while ago. There's a pic of a gold caprice front end in his ad.

I just checked and didn't see his ad, but it pops up from time to time.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah... i was looking for his ad yesterday and didn't see it either. Will keep an eye open for it. I got a temporary replacement from a friend of mine to keep me mobile. Gonna try to make some cool lines out of the ones that failed... maybe do steel-braid next to the radiator or something like that.

thanks for the reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts