Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys need to check this out. A guy wanted to know what the differences were in oil filters,so he raped and pillaged a bunch of oil filters and you can read the results for yourself.

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Nice cut-open pics of the amazing UPF-52, its all I use.

Click me

· Registered
2,090 Posts
thats good info...thanks

· Banned
1,259 Posts

· Registered
701 Posts
As long as its not a fram, or an e-core design filter, i dont really have a preference. I currently run a purolator pure one, but that could change next time its oil time. I know some of the later ac delco are now the e-core design (enviromentaly friendly, rot-able, non-metal inner filter endcaps, bla bla bla etc). Best bet is to get two of the filter you want, cut one open yourself, and investigate to make sure you are getting a decently designed filter.

· Registered
1,316 Posts
I usually run a delco on in my GMs "genuine GM parts for your genuine GM vehicle". Not that this matters much at all. Its usually a few cents more than the others at walmart when I buy my supplies so I go with that. In all honesty I can really care less who makes it as long as it isnt junk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.