Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about these in 22s...

to go on my car which is...

I plan to shave/Niteshade/clear the tail lights and corner light and hopefully get the black SStreetlights. But at least the smoked headlight covers until then, since I'm pretty much ballin on an extreme budget for now....

So. What do yall think? I don't plan on raising the car unless I need to for a little extra clearance since the roads are terrible around here, but it wont be more than a couple inches.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And yet another. I've seen those rims in person. They look good. But paint those inserts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was planning on getting them painted when I have my trunk and hood shaved, but looks like I'll get these done first. Hopefully I can find a good deal on eBay for them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Usually I wouldn't consider anything but five-spokes, but those actually look really good. Add another vote for painted inserts, and one for blacking out your pillars when you go in for paint. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found it.
We put some on a big benz. 22 inch!

(I work @ a tire/wheel store)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I aint diggin the at all. they look like they just don't look complete to me. They look like they need something added, removed or re ajusted. Sorry man but that aint it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Loon-Aid Time:
I aint diggin the at all. they look like they just don't look complete to me. They look like they need something added, removed or re ajusted. Sorry man but that aint it.
hater

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not a big fan of the way the lip is made (with the "rivets" about 4" behind the spokes for that "fake lip" look.) but i like the over all design of the wheel with the ability to color match the black inserts, and i think your car is a perfect candidate for that scheme.

good luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ I honestly didnt even see those "rivets" until you just pointed them out.

Juggernaut - do you mean the two pillars between the doors?

Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions for wheels, I am definitely open to all of them.

[ 05-01-2007, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: iLOVEmyBIGbody ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by iLOVEmyBIGbody:
Juggernaut - do you mean the two pillars between the doors?
Yes, that's correct. With the windows as dark as yours are, it'll look really awesome.

As for other suggestions, the ones I seem to love the most are Boyds:
1. Hot Rod
2. Spectrum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.