Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bein bored i been lurkin on craigslist. Found this yesterday n gonna check it out tmrw. 96 RMS. 115k. Rebuilt trans. Interior is beautiful. Has typical ohio quarter panel rot that was half ass patched.

Main reason for me lookin at this is my folks have helped me alot while im in school again. My moms saturn is always easy fixes. My old man tho drivea an 05 escape that has EVERY escape problem. Just other day they stopped to drop me off a burger and i heard the bottom end of the escape sayon knock knock knock. He swears its just the water pump but he doesnt really know cars. His has almost quarter million miles and has the usual 3.0 oil seepage, one rear inner fender rotted out replace and rotten again and all cats shot.

Anyways im gonna try get these people down to 650. Needs a trans line and ac compressor. Figure this is something thats lil easier to work on and i have HUGE resourse pool here for info. I let yall know what happens.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Hey just asking And just sayin'

Ja ever think pop may not want an ugly red cheapass eaten up Roadie?

You can snag a JY 5X,XXX 3.0 for like $500. Leaks, misses, bad PCMs, melted cats and blown up EGRs on those usually come after 1XX,XXX.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts