·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oldenburger Grille for sale PIC's!

SOLD
New Pic's Added
PRICE DROP: 200.00 Shipped (firm)

I have wanted one of these grilles for a long time. I finally got one from Oldenburger Concepts and took it straight to the paint shop. I had it painted Light Driftwood Metalic with the mesh grille in black and I removed the Chevy symbol (it bolts on so you can put it back if you want too). I pick it up, put it on and I don't like the way it looks with my Oldsmobile front bumper (I know I should have done a test fit but it took about 30 days for me to get it after I paid for it so when it arrived I got it painted right away). Anyway, my Oldsmobile front bumper has a dip below were the grill is. With a stock Caprice grille and an Impala grille you don't notice it but with the Oldenburger grille you notice it ALOT.

If anyone is interested in grille I'm selling it for 225.00 including shipping. 225.00 is what I paid for it and I'm taking a loss on the professional paint job.

If you have a Light Driftwood Metallic Caprice with a Caprice bumper this will look nice.

I'll post up picks later on today. I'll take cash if your local and Paypal if you need it shipped.

Thanks!

This is a picture of the Oldenburger Grille in comparison to a stock Impala grille:

This is a picture of the Oldenburger Grille:

·
Registered
387 Posts
pics please

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just dropped the price to 200.00 including shipping. This is my final price drop. If no one is interested at this price I'll have to keep it. Come on, someone give this grille a new home.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All PM's replied too. Also added the requested additional pics. These show exactly what the grill looks like from the front and back. In the second picture you'll see the 4mounting points which match up with no problem. It's hard to see it but there is a bolt and two washers on the screws which allow you to bolt on the grill at each mounting point.

My Paypal is [email protected] . PM me your shipping info after payment is sent and I can have it shipped out the next morning.

Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts