Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
something is up...why would he take pics of all the needed detailes of selling a stolen car?

hmmmm??

busted coulum

jacked door lock

oo ooooooooooooooo, i want a car that has been brake tourqued !!!! yea yea i want i want!!!

though it is in prestine condition..

i dont no about you guys but i beleive him....bid bid bid...

bullsh!t.....he's playen games....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See the rust inside the rear wheel wells?

hehehehhe

Damn, mint condition!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much do you want to bet that if the odometer was able there would be a 1 in front of the 51k

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What language did he reply to the question in? Talk about tongue-tied BSing.

Carlos

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probaby needs to sell it because other gang bangers (or the law) all know him in that car.

"It's a REAL LS, not a fake one" ....ooooowwwww

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the picture of his dash, I fail to see a CD-player.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ON THE SIDE

does showing a car smoking tires show how much he took care of it , OR HE DRIVES IT LIKE IT STOLEN

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"I DIDN'T ADD ANY OF THE UPDATES TO SELL THE CAR FOR MORE MONEY. I ADDED THEM BECAUSE I FELT THAT THE CAR NEED THEM."

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"The CARFAX© database currently contains no records for this vehicle. Please check back again soon, as our database is continually updated.

Please note: We only collect information for passenger cars and light trucks. If the VIN you entered is not in one of these categories, CARFAX may not have data for this vehicle."

go figure :D

cant say i blame him for fu ckin that up hoping nobody want to waste 20 bucks..more then likely cause its either stolen or actually has 151,xx miles..better yet severel accidents

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The headliner and dashboard are finished in the same material as the inside of a casket.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Revoh:
The headliner and dashboard are finished in the same material as the inside of a casket.
just thinking ahead...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think the fact that the dude did a massive burnout right in front of his own house says enough about his mental capacity right there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts