Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.streetcustomz.net/gallery.php?spgmGal=95_Impala_Project&spgmPic=67#spgmPicture

Up for sale is a ONE OF A KIND BEAUTY! The full build has been documented on the website link above so you can see the transformation from beginning to end. The car is located in Sanford, FL at the shop it was built at "Street Customz". The car has no mechanical issues what so ever and has been re-done completely inside and out. It has won several shows all around FLA and all have been 1st place with the trophies decorated in the shop lounge. This car has everything brand new inside and out with receipts to go along with it. Has airbags on it which is controlled by a custom tricked out controller-box that is in the front seat. All the tv's in the car are concept lcd's which have no glare while sitting and watching them in the sun. Also has LED's throughout the car even sewn into the interior of the seats which looks very sweet when activated. If you look in the trunk there has been a special box especially made for those huge 13.5 JL W7's! The doors are tricked out with tv's as well and 2 speakers in each door and the 5tv's you may not be able to see which are fiber-glassed up top in the roof of the car. All JL Audio equipment was used and price was no option when designing the system. It has an LS1 corvette engine under the hood and has been tuned and well maintained with everything brand new. The two-tone white and green paint was sprayed on by one of the top Painters in the US. I promise you folks this car is all you see and more. There is just to much to list.. This is a show car people.. If your ready to hop into something like this just shoot me a PM or email @ [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
I can't believe the hate in this thread, let him sell the car.you think its ugly and your not interested so why reply.

·
Registered
340 Posts
im digging the steering wheel

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
That is definitely a show car. Do you have any pictures of the LS1 under the hood?

i only saw an LT1 in the link of the build. Theres alot of craftsmanship in that car, i can respect that. I think that would be a great company car for street customz for car shows to show off they're work...i think i would hit my head on the roof tvs getting in the car lol

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
moderator comment

Hey guys, you know the rules. If you aren't buying, you shouldn't be in this thread (or this section). There are other sections for discussions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It'll go for 30,000$ but yah its alot.. but alot has been put in it. But it is a great show car.. wait till yall see the '62 im about to put up here for 50k ;]

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Hey guys, you know the rules. If you aren't buying, you shouldn't be in this thread (or this section). There are other sections for discussions.
sorry i forgot what section i was in, OP good luck with sale

1 - 11 of 11 Posts