Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will after figuring out that my 95 caprice wagon had factory installed air ride. I looked the vin up and come to find out my wagon was a 1 of a kind. Anyone know how many 95 caprice wagons were made with factory air ride? I don't know if that's the option that makes it that way. But I am wondering.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I thought you said it's one of a kind?(lol)

Any pics to share?Are you talking full air ride or just rear?

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Had air ride, was a 1 of a kind.......both past tense, did you sell it?

·
Premium Member
4,150 Posts
My wagon is a 95 caprice and HAD factory air ride.former owner removed it to lower it 3 in.I didn't know it till I found the air lines when I did the front brakes and asked him what they were for.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
My 95 had air ride. I found the level sensor(?) arm on the rear end, or near the rear...whatever.

Sean

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
If you are on the Compnine sight and reading your car is one of one, then take a breath.

Many of our cars show as "one of one" due to obscure marketing-destination codes that really have NOTHING to do with the actual car itself.

Look down the list of RPO's and throw out any that do not check out as actual options on the car.

Edit, to add ,
out of the 5361 1995 Caprice wagons built, 3724 had the G67 auto level in the rear

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.